A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nuray Gun:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nuray Gun is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nuray Gun, MD, MS is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Gun graduated from Hacettepe Universitesi, Ankara.
Dr. Gun has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Sky Ridge Medical Center
- Centura Hlth-Porter Adventist Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nuray Gun MD and MS is a female Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Nuray Gun practice?
- Dr. Nuray Gun has 3 office locations.
Dr. Nuray Gun practices Gastroenterology near Littleton, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Denver, CO.
See Littleton Gastroenterologists.