Dr. Nurcan Gursoy MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

June 20th, 2016
Best Neurologist
Dr. Gursoy is the best neurologist I have ever seen. She is extremely smart and she does everything to find out the correct diagnosis. If you have a serious and rare neurologic condition like me , she is the one to go to. I had seen several neurologists in long island without any diagnoses. Dr. Gursoy found out what was wrong with me and started appropriate treatment. I have my life back.

May 19th, 2016
Terrible
One of the worst docs I've ever encountered. Poor bedside manner, waited almost 2 hours to see her, and paperwork is a disaster and full of errors which she refused to correct, even stating that my problem is with the wrong limb! When tests results showed problems, she did nothing. I also had to hunt her down for a response. She told me to suck it up and live with the pain and disability. No meds ordered for a very debilitating condition, no further testing, NOTHING. I have since consulted other neurologists who have taken my case to heart, ordered substantial tests and are helping to offer treatment options. Gursoy did not. She also refused to liaise with my other provider at SB who was treating me and who was on the right path to helping me I do not recommend her or anyone in this practice, which is full of other annoyed patients sitting through hours of waiting. Go elsewhere for care that you deserve.

September 17th, 2015
MSW
Excellent physician in all categories