inactive

N G Kasparyan MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.7

February 23rd, 2015
Wonderful experience all the way around.

September 20th, 2011
Dr. Kasparyan gets 5 stars from me!
After receiving draconian opinions on my condition locally, decided to go up to Lahey & specifically, Dr. Kasparyan. It was well worth the trip. He's great at educating the patient, and doesn't stop at only his specialty if other conditions impact 'the patient's bigger picture'. Calm, logical, a great 'detective', and a nice guy to-boot. He did with minimum invasiveness, what other docs said could NOT be done. He found details that had elsewhere, been overlooked. I recommend him every chance I get. I owe him a big thanks- he's such a great asset to the already wonderful Lahey Clinic!

February 19th, 2010
Remarkably capable, straightforward, and clear.

January 8th, 2010
Exceptional Care and Concern
I can not begin to tell you what an exceptional doctor Dr. Kasparyn is. He went above and beyond what is required for any doctor. My 13 year old required a tendon replacement in his left elbow.After seeking care in New Yorkand not receiving adaquate care for my son, our insurance company directed us to the Leahy Clinic where we were lucky enough to find Dr. Kasparyn. Dr. Kasparyan took the time to explain the hows and the why's to my husband, myself and my son. We treaveled three and a half hours each way for our many apoointments over a nine month period. Each time Dr. Kaspayan provided exceptional care and treated my family with the the utmost respect. It was an honor to be treated by Dr. Kasparyn. All physicians should be as humble and professional as Dr. Kasparyn. We are forever grateful that we found Dr. Kasparyn .

May 9th, 2009
tgfdk thank god for doctor kasparyan
best hand specialist around. people say they know of a better one but they are dead wrong. dr. Kasparyan is extremely knowledgable and friendly. his ability to NOT be like other doctors is amazing.