A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nuri Ozden:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nuri Ozden is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nuri Ozden, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Ozden graduated from Marmara University, Istanbul. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ozden has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Highland Hospital
- Strong Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nuri Ozden MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Hepatology.
- Where does Dr. Nuri Ozden practice?
- Dr. Nuri Ozden has 4 office locations.
Dr. Nuri Ozden practices Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Hepatology near Rochester, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Syracuse, NY.
See Rochester Internists, Rochester Gastroenterologists, and Rochester Hepatologists.