Learn more about Dr. Nuri Ozden:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nuri Ozden is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ozden
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Ozden Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nuri Ozden, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Ozden graduated from Marmara University, Istanbul. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ozden has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Highland Hospital
- Strong Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nuri Ozden MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Hepatology.
- Where does Dr. Nuri Ozden practice?
- Dr. Nuri Ozden has 1 office location.
Dr. Nuri Ozden practices Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Hepatology near Syracuse, NY.
See Syracuse Internists, Syracuse Gastroenterologists, and Syracuse Hepatologists.