Dr. Nuria Lopez-Pajares Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Nuria Lopez-Pajares?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Neutral

April 7th, 2016

Accuracy and efficiency are most important when it comes to medical care, but attitude matters, too. This doctor's bedside manner is severely lacking and she's not even all that good in regards to accuracy and efficiency, so it's not worth it to put up with her less than stellar attitude. The office she works in is nice and clean however. The other staff members are also good. It's just the doctor herself with whom I take issue.

January 8th, 2014

Dr Lopez is my doctor for 6 years and she is awesome. Her staff need a little more training about customer services

March 2nd, 2011

waiting

still waiting to get my results from my cat scan and I have to go in to the office to get the results which is fine if I could get an appt in the next week or so but I have a followup appt in May. Go figure. If I have cancer then I guess I will be dead by then. Not a good place to be. I am very frustated. Staff is not helpful and they gave my information to someone who called and said she was my daughter. How did they know the person was not lying? Horrible office and they do not practice HIPPA law. not happy at all.

September 15th, 2008

moderate

staff need to be more professional,when dealing with the special needs of the patients.

July 24th, 2014