Amazing Doctor! show details Amazing Doctor!
by Sarah on Feb 22nd, 2016

Dr Winkler is by far the most amazing, knowledgable, passionate and caring Doctor I have ever met. She treats patients in a very humane way and makes them feel very comfortable around her. She gives them her time without making them feel any rush no matter how busy she might be, and is also reachable via email and phone call. She simply makes you feel in safe hands and always shares and explains whatever procedure she might be doing. Her staff/nurses is also very professional and kind. Our story is that I've been a PCOS patient and previously treated twice with IUI with a different Doctor with negative results. When my husband and I moved to LA, I did my research online to look for a fertility doctor. Reading about Dr Winkler made me feel super comfortable and positive, so I gladly picked her as my Doctor. After 2 IUI attempts, I am currently pregnant with twins! My husband and I are more than thankful and grateful to our amazing Dr Winkler for being the intermediate in making us both parents! I highly HIGHLY recommend her!

Professional Doctor ! Thank you so much show details Professional Doctor ! Thank you so much
by Ani on Feb 3rd, 2016

Me and My Husband want to say BIG THANK YOU TO DR WINKLER . She is very professional doctor with rich background , what I mostly like she has worked in Israel, Italy and now in Los Angeles . Her staff and nurses are very nice and professional. She always answers the questions by email and by phone . As a doctor she is the best ! Out story : We TTC for 3 years . I did some researches and found her on yelp . Before her we saw some other doctors but I couldn't trust them. When we meet Dr Winkler she told us to start from IUI . But she never pushed us to do anything, that's what I like . And when I first told her I don't want to do medications she agreed with me and first one was natural IUI , which failed. But the second was with medication and was very successful I can say more then successful because we are having Twins , two Baby Boys . I could never think that I would be pregnant that soon . THANKS to our amazing doctor . The words can not describe how thankful we are .

Truly the best doctor ever, I cannot possible give her a high enough recommendation. show details Truly the best doctor ever, I cannot possible give her a high enough recommendation.
by Carrie on Nov 20th, 2015

Dr. Winkler is at the top of my list of my most favorite people! I have had the pleasure of knowing Dr. Winkler for the last 5 years and achieved three surrogate pregnancies all thanks to her outstanding personalized care. I am thrilled to mention I just attended, with my Intended Parents, our 20 week ultrasound of their baby girl. The entire time I lay on the table watching the screen, I thought of Dr. Winkler and counted my blessings for having her as our fertility specialist. She is by far the best doctor I have ever met in my life. Dr. Winkler is thorough in all she does and connects with you like no other. She is filled with warmth, love and compassion and you cannot help but feel 100% confident to be in her care. Dr. Winkler's dedication to me, my Intended Parents, and of course achieving pregnancy was and continues to be above and beyond what I would ever expect from a physician. Dr. Winkler, I thank you from the bottom of my heart. I am forever grateful for you and the enormous stamp you have left on my heart and life. So look no further, you have found your doctor... Its Dr. Winkler!

The wonderful Dr Winkler show details The wonderful Dr Winkler
by Liat A. on May 26th, 2015

I began my surrogacy procedure with "Viva Surrogacy" agency in 2013. During the process I was lucky to meet Dr Winkler, as the responsible doctor. From the very beginning Dr Winkler made me feel secure and safe. During the whole time I knew she's doing her best in order to make this process successful. She gave the most personal treatment a patient can wish for. She answered each and every question with an endless patience (and there were many of them…) and she became my own personal angel- dressed in uniforms. My surrogacy process wasn’t smooth. But even when I was handling difficulties she encouraged me and made me believe that at the end- I will reach my goal and become a parent. Dr. Winkler helped me choosing the surrogate, she instructed me during the entire process and thanks to her everything became clearer. During the entire period I felt like she's just next door or one phone call away. Now it's my chance to thank her sincerely for her commitment professionalism and compassion throughout this period. I'm not exaggerating when I'm saying she's one of the people who are making the world a better place to live in. Dr. Winkler. Thanks again for all you did, for all you gave, for who you are.

Blessed to have Winkler in our life! show details Blessed to have Winkler in our life!
Jan 27th, 2015

My husband and I have been so blessed to find Dr Winkler! We knew since the first day we met her that she was going to be our doctor through our first IVF process. She has a warm personality and made everything go smoothly especially since I had anxiety that the IVF may not work. I have a tubal problems and cannot get pregnant naturally, so IVF was our hope for us to get pregnant. She really took the time to spend with us each appointment and answered every question we had. I am currently pregnant with identical twin boys that will be due in March, and we are so happy. You have to choose Dr Winkler as your doctor because she's truly one of a kind doctor. We will definitely go back to her for our future pregnancies.

My Favorite! show details My Favorite!
Oct 29th, 2014

I can't even begin to talk about Dr. Winkler in a way that justifies her. She is beyond amazing. She is literally one of the best things that has ever come into my life. I have white coat phobia and have never liked doctors nor been comfortable around them. But Dr. Winkler changed all that! She is incredibly easy to talk to, gives you all the time you need to answer questions, she makes you feel like you are the only patient she sees. I was never uncomfortable or frustrated or even confused. She tells you exactly what she thinks, but is wonderful nice about it. I highly recommend her. Plus, her staff is incredible, too. They remembered me by name and were always smiling and happy. Loved my experience with Dr. Winkler! And because of her, I'm lucky enough to be able to finally start our family!!!

Dr Winkler is Wonderful show details Dr Winkler is Wonderful
by Phyllis on May 19th, 2014

Seeking help for fertility can be very emotional to say the least. I am very happy that I was recommended to see Dr. Winkler. Her caring, calming and supportive nature is exactly what every woman needs! Unlike other doctors, she is accessible!!! She answers emails promptly so you're never left waiting days for a call back. I highly recommend making Dr. Winkler your specialist!

Fantastic Docot show details Fantastic Docot
by Janice S. on Jan 7th, 2014

Dr. Winkler is amazing! From her wonderful bedside manner, to the cutting edge her office, she cannot be beat. She is kind, patient and caring. She truly cares about her patients. The front office is supportive and polite. I never had to wait more than 5 minutes for an appointment and my phone calls were answered in minutes. Highly, highly recommend Dr. Winkler.

Jan 1st, 2014

In 2012, after 10 years of unsuccessful IVF cycles on two continents, I was desperately searching for answers. I met with numerous doctors but none like Dr. Winkler. She reviewed my long medical history in much detail and searched passionately for solutions. She took the time to answer all my questions and go over any of my concerns. Here is a doctor that has a big heart, truly cares, and is extremely competent. In 2012, I became pregnant and gave birth to a beautifull baby girl....a dream come true! In 2013, I went back to see Dr. Winkler and again I became pregnant on my first try. The results speak for themeselves. Dr. Winkler managed to do that what numerous other doctors couldn't. I am so thankful for having met Dr Winkler...she is truely my miracle maker!

She is amzaing show details She is amzaing
by Ivy G. on Dec 10th, 2013

Dr Winkler was incredible. She is personable, always listens, cutting edge and invested in your success. We got pregnant and couldn't be happier!

Best Doctor in Town! show details Best Doctor in Town!
by Los Angeles Girl on Jul 19th, 2013

Dr. Winkler is THE BEST!!!! I found her online and never really found any doctor with 100% positive review. Well.... there's a reason for it. She is extremely caring, kind, and competent. I had 3 miscarriages which all ended up being unexplained since we did every test on the book and found no abnormalities in our blood, chromosomes, etc. Dr. Winkler was very good about explaining the tests and what our course of action would be depending on the results. She is a fertility specialist and does IVF for living so you would think she would advertise that for us. Absolutely not! She said we're young and based on our history, we're fertile so we should try naturally and once we get pregnant she would keep a close eye on me to monitor the progress. That's exactly what happened! And today, being almost 9 weeks pregnant, I graduated from her office and sent off to my OBGYN. I could not thank her and her staff enough. They are truly caring! Also, it's important to know that it is easy to make appointments and there's no wait time. You show up on time, they take you on time.

Dr. Winkler is amazing doctor!!! show details Dr. Winkler is amazing doctor!!!
by barel's on Jun 9th, 2013

We were lucky after almost five years of trying to get pregnant, we got an amazing doctor, caring, creative, and first of all an amazing person, Today we are pregnant with twins, five month!!! We highly recommend Dr. Winkler and Fertility Center, if you are in the process, do not hesitate to contact the Center for Fertility & Gynecology, we are sure you will be satisfied as we are. We take this opportunity to thank everyone at the center, they are very professional, caring and desire to succeed. Thank you with all my heart!!!

Dr. Winkler is the best doctor that I have worked wtih show details Dr. Winkler is the best doctor that I have worked wtih
by Rose P. on Feb 26th, 2013

Dr. Winkler is an incredible doctor and an all around wonderful human being! After a devastating miscarriage, Dr. Winkler diagnosed me with a uterine septum, performed the surgery to remove it and here I am now, 19 weeks pregnant! I have worked with many doctors in the past and I am an extremely demanding patient. Dr. Winkler goes above and beyond to make sure that I have all of the information that I need and to always answer all of my questions. Dr. Winkler's staff is also amazing! I always felt welcomed from the second I walked in the door of her office. The staff was so supportive throughout our journey and did everything possible to make me feel supported and taken care of. When I was released to my OB GYN at 12 weeks of pregnancy, I was so sad to say goodbye to Dr. Winkler and all of the amazing people at The Center for Fertility!

Very caring and compassionate Doctor! show details Very caring and compassionate Doctor!
Dec 1st, 2012

There are many things that my husband and I are grateful for, but this holiday season, we are including Dr. Winkler and her staff on our list. Being faced with infertility this year was as difficult as you might imagine, and we are so grateful for Dr. Winklers expertise and empathy to help us through this process. She was always willing to spend time talking with us and answering all of our questions in person or by phone and she went above and beyond to make sure I was well-monitored throughout the treatment. She even had me come in to the office once when the office was closed to do an ultrasound! She gave us thoughtful advice about all of our options and made sure we understood the risks and our chances for success. Of course every couple has their own unique issues, but we could not have been happier with our experience with Dr. Winkler (and our resulting pregnancy) and would refer any couple with fertility issues to her right away.

Highly Recommend Dr. Winkler. show details Highly Recommend Dr. Winkler.
Sep 18th, 2012

"Our journey started six years ago. I am 46 years old and my husband is 52 years old. We have 2 boys, 19 and 12 years old, and have always wanted a big family.As we live in Israel, we started our treatments there, first with IVF and then with Egg donations.After 5 years of disappointments, we told our doctor that we would like to proceed to the next stage and try to get pregnant with a surrogate mother.Our doctor recommended that we do it in California, and recommended the "Center 4 fertility".Since our first contact with Dr. Nurit Winkler, we felt we arrived at the right place. Her professionalism, her great expieriance and knowledge, and her personality, made it work.Dr. Winkler and her team coordinate between the Donner and the surrogate, and helped us bridge the distance between Israel and the US, making it so much easier for us.Her patience and willingness to provide us with all the information and all the options, helped us make the right decisions, was very important to us.Twelve months have passed since we stared this process, and we are now parents to twin boys. Words cannot express our gratitude to Dr. Winkler. She is the best, and we highly recommend working with her to anyone who wishes to make this journey safe, exciting and successful."

Dr. Winkler is a true gem. An absolutely amazing doctor and woman!!! show details Dr. Winkler is a true gem. An absolutely amazing doctor and woman!!!
Aug 2nd, 2012

I cannot possibly say enough wonderful things about Dr. Winkler. She is by far the best doctor I have ever met in my life! She always made me feel as though I was her only patient. Her huge heart that overflows with warmth, love and compassion is like none other. Dr. Winkler is thorough in all she does. She personally contacted me with all results of labs as well as provided instructions and countless well being calls and emails. Her professionalism, skill, knowledge and gentle hand during transfers was most impressive and appreciated. Giselle, Dr. Winkler's nurse is top notch as well. She is timely, friendly, and helpful and overall a really incredible nurse that seems to really enjoy her patients and her work. I am happy to say that Dr. Winkler made my dreams of becoming a gestational surrogate a reality. I am pregnant!!! Thank you Dr. Winkler

Dr. Winkler is amazing! The best in her field! show details Dr. Winkler is amazing! The best in her field!
Jul 30th, 2012

Dr. Winkler has to be without a doubt the best doctor that I have ever gone to in my entire life. She is so caring, thorough, knowledgable, compassionate, professional and discreet. She is beyond excellent. Her staff and nurses are excellent and super sweet. And best of all we got the results we were looking for..a beautiful baby! We would not hesitate to recommend Dr. Winkler and will be visiting her for baby number 2. No words can even describe the excellence of Dr. Winkler! We are forever grateful.

What can I say...She is wonderful! show details What can I say...She is wonderful!
Jul 21st, 2012

A friend of mine recommended Dr. Nurit Winkler and I'm so grateful! After nearly 10 years of trying to conceive and many unsuccessful IVF cycles in both Europe and the US, I was desperately searching for answers. Over the years, I have visited many doctors but none like Dr. Winkler. She really went out her way to help me. She reviewed my long medical history in much detail and searched passionately for solutions. Coming from Europe, my english isn't the best but Dr. Winkler was very patient and always took the time to answer my questions and go over any of my concerns. Here is a doctor that has a big heart and truly cares.I still can't believe it... I'm pregnant...thank you Dr.Winkler!!!!

Excellent Physician show details Excellent Physician
Jun 27th, 2012

Dr.Winkler is a wonderful physician. I highly recommend her.

Dr Winkler is so personable!! show details Dr Winkler is so personable!!
Jun 18th, 2012

If you want a doctor who is beyond attentive and makes one feel so comfortable during a stressful and emotional time through the infertility journey, she is the one to go to. Additionally and most importantly, we are pregnant, thanks to Dr. Winkler.Staff is wonderful too - thank you to all at the Center for Fertility & Gynecology!!!Very happy and grateful patient.

HAPPY TO BECOME DAD show details HAPPY TO BECOME DAD
May 18th, 2012

HELLO,DOCTOR I AND MY WIFE REALLY HAPPY FOR YOUR BEST SERVICE WHICH YOU DID FOR USTO BECOME PREGNANT.THANK YOU AND GOD BLESS YOU.

Great doctors show details Great doctors
Apr 27th, 2012

This is my second time and both were a success. Thank you.

Caring, Compassionate Doctor she really is... show details Caring, Compassionate Doctor she really is...
Oct 21st, 2011

Dr. Winkler is so caring and helpful during my treatment and also even after my freight back to hometown. Due to the timezone difference between US and my country, she can answer my overnight emails on the next day. I do appreciate her effort very much and she takes care of patients' feeling. She even gives me a big hug after the prenancy test though it was not the gesture in Asian country but I love that...Thanks Dr. Winkler!!!

most amazing women! show details most amazing women!
Oct 21st, 2011

Dr Winkler, is the most amazing, sincere, genuine and professional women! The very first time I met her I just loved her, she is extremely compastionate, Dr Winkler has never let me down and is always there for me through thick and thin...Dr Winkler is not only my professional Doctor, but she is now a beautiful friend Dr Winkler 10 out of 10!!!!!!!

Love Dr. Winkler show details Love Dr. Winkler
by Mary E. Rice on Aug 18th, 2011

I came to Dr. Winkler as a surrogate. The care I have received from her is absolutely amazing. I work in an OB/GYN department myself so I have high expectations due to the service that I and the doctor I work with give. Dr. Winkler more than exceeded my expectations with her care and response time with phone calls and emails. Love the fact that it was so easy to contact and talk with Dr. Winkler directly. I felt as though I was the only patient while I was in the room, and that I was a high priority. I would highly recommend Dr. Winkler for anyone.

Wonderful Dr. and Staff show details Wonderful Dr. and Staff
Aug 10th, 2011

I would highly recommend Dr. Winkler and the Center for Fertility. I was highly impressed with the level of personal care that I received. She always took the time to speak to me personally on the phone and answer questions at any time of day. You can tell Dr. Winkler has a passion for her specialty and cares for her patients and their individual needs. Very professional office and staff as well. I feel very fortunate to have found her!

Compassionate show details Compassionate
Jun 23rd, 2011

Dr Winkler is a very compassionate Dr. I am glad I found her and feel very comfortable in discussing any problem with her.She is very understanding and works hards with her patients to find the solutions.Her Team is all very helpful. It took time but we got the result we wanted.Thank You