Reproductive Endocrinologist & Infertility specialist

18370 Burbank Blv
Tarzana, CA 91301
(818) 881-9800
Locations and availability (1)

|  Dr Winkler is Wonderful  |  show details
by Phyllis on May 19th, 2014

Seeking help for fertility can be very emotional to say the least. I am very happy that I was recommended to see Dr. Winkler. Her caring, calming and supportive nature is exactly what every woman needs! Unlike other doctors, she is accessible!!! She answers emails promptly so you're never left waiting days for a call back. I highly recommend making Dr. Winkler your specialist!

|  Fantastic Docot  |  show details
by Janice S. on Jan 7th, 2014

Dr. Winkler is amazing! From her wonderful bedside manner, to the cutting edge her office, she cannot be beat. She is kind, patient and caring. She truly cares about her patients. The front office is supportive and polite. I never had to wait more than 5 minutes for an appointment and my phone calls were answered in minutes. Highly, highly recommend Dr. Winkler.

|  show details
Jan 1st, 2014

In 2012, after 10 years of unsuccessful IVF cycles on two continents, I was desperately searching for answers. I met with numerous doctors but none like Dr. Winkler. She reviewed my long medical history in much detail and searched passionately for solutions. She took the time to answer all my questions and go over any of my concerns. Here is a doctor that has a big heart, truly cares, and is extremely competent. In 2012, I became pregnant and gave birth to a beautifull baby girl....a dream come true! In 2013, I went back to see Dr. Winkler and again I became pregnant on my first try. The results speak for themeselves. Dr. Winkler managed to do that what numerous other doctors couldn't. I am so thankful for having met Dr Winkler...she is truely my miracle maker!

|  She is amzaing  |  show details
by Ivy G. on Dec 10th, 2013

Dr Winkler was incredible. She is personable, always listens, cutting edge and invested in your success. We got pregnant and couldn't be happier!

|  Best Doctor in Town!  |  show details
by Los Angeles Girl on Jul 19th, 2013

Dr. Winkler is THE BEST!!!! I found her online and never really found any doctor with 100% positive review. Well.... there's a reason for it. She is extremely caring, kind, and competent. I had 3 miscarriages which all ended up being unexplained since we did every test on the book and found no abnormalities in our blood, chromosomes, etc. Dr. Winkler was very good about explaining the tests and what our course of action would be depending on the results. She is a fertility specialist and does IVF for living so you would think she would advertise that for us. Absolutely not! She said we're young and based on our history, we're fertile so we should try naturally and once we get pregnant she would keep a close eye on me to monitor the progress. That's exactly what happened! And today, being almost 9 weeks pregnant, I graduated from her office and sent off to my OBGYN. I could not thank her and her staff enough. They are truly caring! Also, it's important to know that it is easy to make appointments and there's no wait time. You show up on time, they take you on time.

|  Tubal Reversal  |  show details
by Angie on Jul 9th, 2013

I found Dr. Nurit Winkler after meeting with 3 other fertility Dr.s. I had my tubes cauterized back in 2005 after having 3 children. I was glad she specialized in tubal reversal. After meeting her and her colleges I knew she was the one. Office staff was very nice. She was very kind and honest about the whole procedure. I could tell she was very passionate and loved her job. Giving me a list of pros and cons. I had my procedure done Aug. 2011. For the follow up visit she mentioned one of my tubes was shorter than the other and that my tubes were cut very close to the uterus. The procedure still was successful and She was confident with the out come. 2 months after I got pregnant, however I miscarried. I waited 4 months to try again and got pregnant for the 2cnd time. unfortunately I miscarried again. I was sad but my husband said at least we know the tubes are open and working. My O/B also reassured me not to be concerned. Not even trying I got pregnant for the third time and delivered a healthy full term baby boy on May 3, 2013 weighing 7lbs 1oz and 20 inches long.

Doctor's Response

Thank you so much for the beautiful review (-: We are so happy for you!!!

|  Dr. Winkler is amazing doctor!!!  |  show details
by barel's on Jun 9th, 2013

We were lucky after almost five years of trying to get pregnant, we got an amazing doctor, caring, creative, and first of all an amazing person, Today we are pregnant with twins, five month!!! We highly recommend Dr. Winkler and Fertility Center, if you are in the process, do not hesitate to contact the Center for Fertility & Gynecology, we are sure you will be satisfied as we are. We take this opportunity to thank everyone at the center, they are very professional, caring and desire to succeed. Thank you with all my heart!!!

|  show details
by Vince B on May 23rd, 2013

I am the happy father of à little girl born in may and this is thanks to dr Winkler amazing work! I am french and it was such à relief to be in the hand of dr Winkler and her staff: they were available despite time différence and i always felt like à special client for them Dr Winkler is an amazing human being, she supported me a lot and provided exceptional advices during my whole journey. I wil always be thanksful for all the hapiness she gave to my family Vince B

|  Dr. Winkler is the best doctor that I have worked wtih  |  show details
by Rose P. on Feb 26th, 2013

Dr. Winkler is an incredible doctor and an all around wonderful human being! After a devastating miscarriage, Dr. Winkler diagnosed me with a uterine septum, performed the surgery to remove it and here I am now, 19 weeks pregnant! I have worked with many doctors in the past and I am an extremely demanding patient. Dr. Winkler goes above and beyond to make sure that I have all of the information that I need and to always answer all of my questions. Dr. Winkler's staff is also amazing! I always felt welcomed from the second I walked in the door of her office. The staff was so supportive throughout our journey and did everything possible to make me feel supported and taken care of. When I was released to my OB GYN at 12 weeks of pregnancy, I was so sad to say goodbye to Dr. Winkler and all of the amazing people at The Center for Fertility!

|  Very caring and compassionate Doctor!  |  show details
Dec 1st, 2012

There are many things that my husband and I are grateful for, but this holiday season, we are including Dr. Winkler and her staff on our list. Being faced with infertility this year was as difficult as you might imagine, and we are so grateful for Dr. Winklers expertise and empathy to help us through this process. She was always willing to spend time talking with us and answering all of our questions in person or by phone and she went above and beyond to make sure I was well-monitored throughout the treatment. She even had me come in to the office once when the office was closed to do an ultrasound! She gave us thoughtful advice about all of our options and made sure we understood the risks and our chances for success. Of course every couple has their own unique issues, but we could not have been happier with our experience with Dr. Winkler (and our resulting pregnancy) and would refer any couple with fertility issues to her right away.

|  Successful Experience!  |  show details
Oct 22nd, 2012

My husband and I were very nervous at first about doing InVitro. We had our first consulation with Dr. Winkler on January 19th (my husband's birthday) and then waited almost 8 months before deciding that it was what we were meant to do. Dr. Winkler and her staff were very patient and understanding throughout the process. She answered our questions and showed a lot of compassion and interest in who were are and what we wanted to accomplish.The embryo transfer was a success due to the high standards and superior work ethic of Dr Winkler and the office. We found out on October 16th that we are having twins! We couldn't have done this without the support of Dr. Winkler and I have been recommending the Center for Fertility to all my friends who have asked how the experience has been. My husband and I were treated so well. The wait times were always less than about 5 minutes, and the staff and other doctors all work hard to make sure each visit was pleasent. We're looking forward to a successful delivery in about 7 months!!! Thanks to Dr. Winkler!!!

|  Highly Recommend Dr. Winkler.  |  show details
Sep 18th, 2012

"Our journey started six years ago. I am 46 years old and my husband is 52 years old. We have 2 boys, 19 and 12 years old, and have always wanted a big family.As we live in Israel, we started our treatments there, first with IVF and then with Egg donations.After 5 years of disappointments, we told our doctor that we would like to proceed to the next stage and try to get pregnant with a surrogate mother.Our doctor recommended that we do it in California, and recommended the "Center 4 fertility".Since our first contact with Dr. Nurit Winkler, we felt we arrived at the right place. Her professionalism, her great expieriance and knowledge, and her personality, made it work.Dr. Winkler and her team coordinate between the Donner and the surrogate, and helped us bridge the distance between Israel and the US, making it so much easier for us.Her patience and willingness to provide us with all the information and all the options, helped us make the right decisions, was very important to us.Twelve months have passed since we stared this process, and we are now parents to twin boys. Words cannot express our gratitude to Dr. Winkler. She is the best, and we highly recommend working with her to anyone who wishes to make this journey safe, exciting and successful."

|  Dr. Winkler is a true gem. An absolutely amazing doctor and woman!!!  |  show details
Aug 2nd, 2012

I cannot possibly say enough wonderful things about Dr. Winkler. She is by far the best doctor I have ever met in my life! She always made me feel as though I was her only patient. Her huge heart that overflows with warmth, love and compassion is like none other. Dr. Winkler is thorough in all she does. She personally contacted me with all results of labs as well as provided instructions and countless well being calls and emails. Her professionalism, skill, knowledge and gentle hand during transfers was most impressive and appreciated. Giselle, Dr. Winkler's nurse is top notch as well. She is timely, friendly, and helpful and overall a really incredible nurse that seems to really enjoy her patients and her work. I am happy to say that Dr. Winkler made my dreams of becoming a gestational surrogate a reality. I am pregnant!!! Thank you Dr. Winkler

|  Dr. Winkler is amazing! The best in her field!  |  show details
Jul 30th, 2012

Dr. Winkler has to be without a doubt the best doctor that I have ever gone to in my entire life. She is so caring, thorough, knowledgable, compassionate, professional and discreet. She is beyond excellent. Her staff and nurses are excellent and super sweet. And best of all we got the results we were looking for..a beautiful baby! We would not hesitate to recommend Dr. Winkler and will be visiting her for baby number 2. No words can even describe the excellence of Dr. Winkler! We are forever grateful.

|  What can I say...She is wonderful!  |  show details
Jul 21st, 2012

A friend of mine recommended Dr. Nurit Winkler and I'm so grateful! After nearly 10 years of trying to conceive and many unsuccessful IVF cycles in both Europe and the US, I was desperately searching for answers. Over the years, I have visited many doctors but none like Dr. Winkler. She really went out her way to help me. She reviewed my long medical history in much detail and searched passionately for solutions. Coming from Europe, my english isn't the best but Dr. Winkler was very patient and always took the time to answer my questions and go over any of my concerns. Here is a doctor that has a big heart and truly cares.I still can't believe it... I'm pregnant...thank you Dr.Winkler!!!!

|  Excellent Physician  |  show details
Jun 27th, 2012

Dr.Winkler is a wonderful physician. I highly recommend her.

|  Dr Winkler is so personable!!  |  show details
Jun 18th, 2012

If you want a doctor who is beyond attentive and makes one feel so comfortable during a stressful and emotional time through the infertility journey, she is the one to go to. Additionally and most importantly, we are pregnant, thanks to Dr. Winkler.Staff is wonderful too - thank you to all at the Center for Fertility & Gynecology!!!Very happy and grateful patient.

|  HAPPY TO BECOME DAD  |  show details
May 18th, 2012

HELLO,DOCTOR I AND MY WIFE REALLY HAPPY FOR YOUR BEST SERVICE WHICH YOU DID FOR USTO BECOME PREGNANT.THANK YOU AND GOD BLESS YOU.

|  Great doctors  |  show details
Apr 27th, 2012

This is my second time and both were a success. Thank you.

|  Caring, Compassionate Doctor she really is...  |  show details
Oct 21st, 2011

Dr. Winkler is so caring and helpful during my treatment and also even after my freight back to hometown. Due to the timezone difference between US and my country, she can answer my overnight emails on the next day. I do appreciate her effort very much and she takes care of patients' feeling. She even gives me a big hug after the prenancy test though it was not the gesture in Asian country but I love that...Thanks Dr. Winkler!!!

|  most amazing women!  |  show details
Oct 21st, 2011

Dr Winkler, is the most amazing, sincere, genuine and professional women! The very first time I met her I just loved her, she is extremely compastionate, Dr Winkler has never let me down and is always there for me through thick and thin...Dr Winkler is not only my professional Doctor, but she is now a beautiful friend Dr Winkler 10 out of 10!!!!!!!

|  Love Dr. Winkler  |  show details
by Mary E. Rice on Aug 18th, 2011

I came to Dr. Winkler as a surrogate. The care I have received from her is absolutely amazing. I work in an OB/GYN department myself so I have high expectations due to the service that I and the doctor I work with give. Dr. Winkler more than exceeded my expectations with her care and response time with phone calls and emails. Love the fact that it was so easy to contact and talk with Dr. Winkler directly. I felt as though I was the only patient while I was in the room, and that I was a high priority. I would highly recommend Dr. Winkler for anyone.

|  Wonderful Dr. and Staff  |  show details
Aug 10th, 2011

I would highly recommend Dr. Winkler and the Center for Fertility. I was highly impressed with the level of personal care that I received. She always took the time to speak to me personally on the phone and answer questions at any time of day. You can tell Dr. Winkler has a passion for her specialty and cares for her patients and their individual needs. Very professional office and staff as well. I feel very fortunate to have found her!

|  Compassionate  |  show details
Jun 23rd, 2011

Dr Winkler is a very compassionate Dr. I am glad I found her and feel very comfortable in discussing any problem with her.She is very understanding and works hards with her patients to find the solutions.Her Team is all very helpful. It took time but we got the result we wanted.Thank You

|  We would highly recommend her  |  show details
Jun 10th, 2011

Dr. Winkler is really an amazing and wonderful doctor. She is highly professional, skilled and competent concerning her work, but also so very warmly, compassionate and helpful. You can tell by looking she has a passion for her profession that cannot be faked. She always made time for us we used to explain our situation and she answered all of our questions very detailed and completely honest. We always had personal contact to her and everytime we emailed a question to her, she answered very soon. Whenever we called the clinic, the womens at the front desk were very warmly and very helpful and they always made it possible to speak with Dr. Winkler between two of her appointments. Dr. Winkler always took time to speak with us or returned our phone calls when we had a problem that need more time to be discussed. It was also very calming for us that she made all of the ultrasounds herself and explained all details directly and answered all questions instantly. We also made a great experiences with the whole team of this clinic: The whole team is not only very friendly, warmly and compassionate but further very well organized enabling an easy and stressless cooperation. The close collaboration between Dr. Winkler, Dr. Vermesh and Dr. Kalan was also very good. We enjoyed each appointment, as the atmosphere in the clinic is really intimate and familiar. At the beginning we had chosen this clinic, as other couples we know were successful in cooperation with this clinic and were delighted about working with them. By now we can say, Dr. Winkler exceeds our expectations we had at the beginning and it surpasses our experiences in any medical office and with any other doctor and we cant thank Dr. Winkler enough for all. Sabine

|  The best Doctor.  |  show details
Jun 5th, 2011

We are very very happy that we find Dr. Winkler.She is a very excellent Doctor.She and your Team make a very very good job.From us she get the first place.She is a very wonderful Doctor.We were very satisfied. And we wish that you can make more people very happy, like us. Thank you for all.Warm regards Nicole(from Germany)

|  Excellentddd  |  show details