Dr. Nurit Winkler Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Nurit Winkler?

January 26th, 2017

the Best

I can't remember when's the last time I ever made a review, but Dr.Winkler is one of the sweetest DR's ever, and so are her staff. I've been trying to have a baby with wife for the longest, since 2009 to be exact. I've been everywhere. the sad part about this story is my wife is still not pregnant, but me and my wife have excepted the fact that god doesn't want us to have a baby yet. but we will continue to try. and even with sad ending, the help and service she and her staff have, deserves more than 5 stars. Thank you all!

February 22nd, 2016

Amazing Doctor!

Dr Winkler is by far the most amazing, knowledgable, passionate and caring Doctor I have ever met. She treats patients in a very humane way and makes them feel very comfortable around her. She gives them her time without making them feel any rush no matter how busy she might be, and is also reachable via email and phone call. She simply makes you feel in safe hands and always shares and explains whatever procedure she might be doing. Her staff/nurses is also very professional and kind. Our story is that I've been a PCOS patient and previously treated twice with IUI with a different Doctor with negative results. When my husband and I moved to LA, I did my research online to look for a fertility doctor. Reading about Dr Winkler made me feel super comfortable and positive, so I gladly picked her as my Doctor. After 2 IUI attempts, I am currently pregnant with twins! My husband and I are more than thankful and grateful to our amazing Dr Winkler for being the intermediate in making us both parents! I highly HIGHLY recommend her!

February 3rd, 2016

Professional Doctor ! Thank you so much

Me and My Husband want to say BIG THANK YOU TO DR WINKLER . She is very professional doctor with rich background , what I mostly like she has worked in Israel, Italy and now in Los Angeles . Her staff and nurses are very nice and professional. She always answers the questions by email and by phone . As a doctor she is the best ! Out story : We TTC for 3 years . I did some researches and found her on yelp . Before her we saw some other doctors but I couldn't trust them. When we meet Dr Winkler she told us to start from IUI . But she never pushed us to do anything, that's what I like . And when I first told her I don't want to do medications she agreed with me and first one was natural IUI , which failed. But the second was with medication and was very successful I can say more then successful because we are having Twins , two Baby Boys . I could never think that I would be pregnant that soon . THANKS to our amazing doctor . The words can not describe how thankful we are .

November 20th, 2015

Truly the best doctor ever, I cannot possible give her a high enough recommendation.

Dr. Winkler is at the top of my list of my most favorite people! I have had the pleasure of knowing Dr. Winkler for the last 5 years and achieved three surrogate pregnancies all thanks to her outstanding personalized care. I am thrilled to mention I just attended, with my Intended Parents, our 20 week ultrasound of their baby girl. The entire time I lay on the table watching the screen, I thought of Dr. Winkler and counted my blessings for having her as our fertility specialist. She is by far the best doctor I have ever met in my life. Dr. Winkler is thorough in all she does and connects with you like no other. She is filled with warmth, love and compassion and you cannot help but feel 100% confident to be in her care. Dr. Winkler's dedication to me, my Intended Parents, and of course achieving pregnancy was and continues to be above and beyond what I would ever expect from a physician. Dr. Winkler, I thank you from the bottom of my heart. I am forever grateful for you and the enormous stamp you have left on my heart and life. So look no further, you have found your doctor... Its Dr. Winkler!

May 26th, 2015

The wonderful Dr Winkler

I began my surrogacy procedure with "Viva Surrogacy" agency in 2013. During the process I was lucky to meet Dr Winkler, as the responsible doctor. From the very beginning Dr Winkler made me feel secure and safe. During the whole time I knew she's doing her best in order to make this process successful. She gave the most personal treatment a patient can wish for. She answered each and every question with an endless patience (and there were many of them…) and she became my own personal angel- dressed in uniforms. My surrogacy process wasn’t smooth. But even when I was handling difficulties she encouraged me and made me believe that at the end- I will reach my goal and become a parent. Dr. Winkler helped me choosing the surrogate, she instructed me during the entire process and thanks to her everything became clearer. During the entire period I felt like she's just next door or one phone call away. Now it's my chance to thank her sincerely for her commitment professionalism and compassion throughout this period. I'm not exaggerating when I'm saying she's one of the people who are making the world a better place to live in. Dr. Winkler. Thanks again for all you did, for all you gave, for who you are.

January 27th, 2015

Blessed to have Winkler in our life!

My husband and I have been so blessed to find Dr Winkler! We knew since the first day we met her that she was going to be our doctor through our first IVF process. She has a warm personality and made everything go smoothly especially since I had anxiety that the IVF may not work. I have a tubal problems and cannot get pregnant naturally, so IVF was our hope for us to get pregnant. She really took the time to spend with us each appointment and answered every question we had. I am currently pregnant with identical twin boys that will be due in March, and we are so happy. You have to choose Dr Winkler as your doctor because she's truly one of a kind doctor. We will definitely go back to her for our future pregnancies.

October 29th, 2014

My Favorite!

I can't even begin to talk about Dr. Winkler in a way that justifies her. She is beyond amazing. She is literally one of the best things that has ever come into my life. I have white coat phobia and have never liked doctors nor been comfortable around them. But Dr. Winkler changed all that! She is incredibly easy to talk to, gives you all the time you need to answer questions, she makes you feel like you are the only patient she sees. I was never uncomfortable or frustrated or even confused. She tells you exactly what she thinks, but is wonderful nice about it. I highly recommend her. Plus, her staff is incredible, too. They remembered me by name and were always smiling and happy. Loved my experience with Dr. Winkler! And because of her, I'm lucky enough to be able to finally start our family!!!

May 19th, 2014

Dr Winkler is Wonderful

Seeking help for fertility can be very emotional to say the least. I am very happy that I was recommended to see Dr. Winkler. Her caring, calming and supportive nature is exactly what every woman needs! Unlike other doctors, she is accessible!!! She answers emails promptly so you're never left waiting days for a call back. I highly recommend making Dr. Winkler your specialist!

January 8th, 2014

Fantastic Docot

Dr. Winkler is amazing! From her wonderful bedside manner, to the cutting edge her office, she cannot be beat. She is kind, patient and caring. She truly cares about her patients. The front office is supportive and polite. I never had to wait more than 5 minutes for an appointment and my phone calls were answered in minutes. Highly, highly recommend Dr. Winkler.

January 1st, 2014

In 2012, after 10 years of unsuccessful IVF cycles on two continents, I was desperately searching for answers. I met with numerous doctors but none like Dr. Winkler. She reviewed my long medical history in much detail and searched passionately for solutions. She took the time to answer all my questions and go over any of my concerns. Here is a doctor that has a big heart, truly cares, and is extremely competent. In 2012, I became pregnant and gave birth to a beautifull baby girl....a dream come true! In 2013, I went back to see Dr. Winkler and again I became pregnant on my first try. The results speak for themeselves. Dr. Winkler managed to do that what numerous other doctors couldn't. I am so thankful for having met Dr Winkler...she is truely my miracle maker!

December 10th, 2013

She is amzaing

Dr Winkler was incredible. She is personable, always listens, cutting edge and invested in your success. We got pregnant and couldn't be happier!

July 20th, 2013

Best Doctor in Town!

Dr. Winkler is THE BEST!!!! I found her online and never really found any doctor with 100% positive review. Well.... there's a reason for it. She is extremely caring, kind, and competent. I had 3 miscarriages which all ended up being unexplained since we did every test on the book and found no abnormalities in our blood, chromosomes, etc. Dr. Winkler was very good about explaining the tests and what our course of action would be depending on the results. She is a fertility specialist and does IVF for living so you would think she would advertise that for us. Absolutely not! She said we're young and based on our history, we're fertile so we should try naturally and once we get pregnant she would keep a close eye on me to monitor the progress. That's exactly what happened! And today, being almost 9 weeks pregnant, I graduated from her office and sent off to my OBGYN. I could not thank her and her staff enough. They are truly caring! Also, it's important to know that it is easy to make appointments and there's no wait time. You show up on time, they take you on time.