A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nursen Gurtunca:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nursen Gurtunca is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nursen Gurtunca, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Gurtunca has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Childrens Hosp Of Pittsburgh Of Upmc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nursen Gurtunca MD is a female Pediatrician, has 31 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Nursen Gurtunca practice?
- Dr. Nursen Gurtunca has 1 office location.
Dr. Nursen Gurtunca practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology near Pittsburgh, PA.
See Pittsburgh Pediatricians and Pittsburgh Endocrinologists.