A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nurun Shah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nurun Shah is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shah
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Shah Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nurun Shah, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Personality Disorders
- Postpartum Depression
- Psychotic Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Shah graduated from Chittagong Medical College.
Dr. Shah has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Harris County Psychiatric Center
- Harris County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nurun Nessa Shah MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Nurun N. Shah practice?
- Dr. Nurun Shah has 3 office locations.
Dr. Nurun Shah practices Psychiatry near Houston, TX.
See Houston Psychiatrists.