A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nurun Shah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nurun Shah, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Personality Disorders
- Postpartum Depression
- Psychotic Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Shah graduated from Chittagong Medical College.
Dr. Shah has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Harris County Psychiatric Center
- Harris County
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Shah accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 9 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Nurun N. Shah practice?
Dr. Nurun Shah practices Psychiatry near Houston, TX.
See Houston Psychiatrists.