A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nurun Shah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nurun Shah is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nurun Shah, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Personality Disorders
- Postpartum Depression
- Psychotic Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Shah graduated from Chittagong Medical College.
Dr. Shah has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Harris County Psychiatric Center
- Harris County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nurun Nessa Shah MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Nurun N. Shah practice?
- Dr. Nurun Shah has 3 office locations.
Dr. Nurun Shah practices Psychiatry near Houston, TX.
See Houston Psychiatrists.