A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nusrat Ahmed:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nusrat Ahmed is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nusrat Ahmed, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ahmed graduated from Sindh Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Ahmed has 4 hospital affiliations:
- San Antonio Community Hospital
- Frederick Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nusrat Nusrat Nazeer Ahmed MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Nusrat N. Ahmed practice?
- Dr. Nusrat Ahmed has 4 office locations.
Dr. Nusrat Ahmed practices Family Medicine near Thousand Oaks, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Oxnard, CA and Simi Valley, CA.
See Thousand Oaks Family Physicians.