A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nusrat Khan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nusrat Khan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nusrat Khan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Khan has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
- Plaza Medical Center
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nusrat Ali Khan MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Nusrat A. Khan practice?
- Dr. Nusrat Khan has 1 office location.
- Dr. Nusrat Khan practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near , .