Overall Review

June 8th, 2016
The best
Dr. Khan has taken care of my grandson since birth and he is now 9 years old. If he feels my grandson needs a referral to another doctor it is in the best interest of my grandson's health and well being. Love the staff and they always get back to me in a timely manner.

May 10th, 2016
Wonderful Dr and staff
Dr. Khan and his staff are very caring and listen to your concerns. Dr. Khan goes above and beyond to help you and your health problems, he actually listens and uses his knowledge of medicine to help you. He is very strict but I wouldn`t have it any other way.

March 19th, 2016
NO NOT SEE HIM AS A DR - ARROGANT AND CONDESCENDING
My sister and I had to start taking care of my 83 year old mother after the unexpected death of my father a year ago. My mother has an extremely complicated medical history due to many strokes in the past. We started seeing Dr Kahn after her worst stroke 3 year ago. I always heard from my father the exorbitant tests Dr kahn would order for my mother to take. He always said it was getting to the point where he was going to have to chose to eat or continue the unnecessary tests he continued to order. Since his passing, I have had the unfortunate job of having to deal with this arrogant, self righteous man who threatens to drop my mother from his service at any time we cannot adhere precisely to his orders. We tried at each visit to do exactly as he had ordered but sometimes orders could not be followed precisely. After two times of him threatening to abandon my mother as her dr he finally sent us a letter doing just that. Not because we neglected her and her care, it was because he gave us an hour notice to have her taken to a lab to have her blood drawn even though we had it scheduled to do the next morning. That was not good enough, so his nurse told us since we declined his orders he was dropping my mother from his care. I talked to him that evening where he lied to me saying that he had not given that order. After a long conversation we agreed to take my mother to the lab the next morning for the test and that they would call him with the results. The lab he chose did not send him the results as quick as he expected. . A few days later we received a letter that he was dropping my mother from his service due to failure to follow his directions though we actually did. DO NOT SEE THIS DOCTOR. HE HAS NO COMPASSION FOR PATIENTS OR THE CIRCUMSTANCES THAT FAMILY MEMBERS FIND THEMSELVES IN. if the case becomes too time consuming he just drops you from his service. I should have known something was up when every nurse we met at the nursing home could not mask their compete disdain for this man. Please take this experience into consideration when you look for a dr in the weatherford area and do not waste your time with such a horrendous human being let alone physician who took an oath to help people. It is all about him .HORRIBLE, HORRIBLE DOCTOR. SEE ANYONE ONE BESIDES HIM.

January 6th, 2016
BEWARE!
NEW PATIENTS BEWARE! Not only was Dr. Kahn bossy and condescending he drops patients for not being able to afford his recommendations. Save your time and money, and find a doctor with a good heart and compassion for their patients!

December 16th, 2015
Extremely pleased to have Dr. Khan as PCP. He is thorough and practices preventative medicine. Cory, PA is also very good as well as rest of staff. pcp

November 16th, 2015
You will not find a better PCP. He far exceeds a standard MD. Very well recognized.

October 13th, 2015
Trying to get Dr Kahn as my Dr. Agaim

August 31st, 2015
Dr Khan saved my husband life and also my father. Couldn't ask for more kind doctor and Caring..

July 14th, 2015
Weatherford patient
In ten years of being with Dr. Khan, I have been sent a letter that I could no longer be his patient because his judgement in handling a sensitive matter was terrible and he had to have an uncomfortable conversation with another doctor. He does not respect women and will not even consider HORMONES when diagnosing you. He sends you to a specialist prematurely. You never see him it's always a PA ( not a real doctor) but you get charged as if you see the actual doctor. My advice is to find someone else, I am.

April 27th, 2015
Tried to make an appointment.
Called to make an appointment for my son. He pulled something in his arm lifting tile. Receptionist told me to go get an x-ray - I didn't think his insurance would go for that without seeing the doctor first. I didn't know a receptionist could practice medicine without a license. Don't think I'll take my son there.

August 15th, 2013
Best doctor ever!!
Dr. Khan is prob. one of the best doctors I have ever gone to. He is a very thorough doctor, He catches a lot of things that nobody else see's. I was so impressed with him I brought my family to him. He not only saved my grandma's life by being so thorough (she did not want to get a colonoscopy, but he kept pushing her. She ended up have colon cancer. It would have never been found that early if he was not as persistant as he was. He does not sugar coat things, but he will be completely honest and give you the best medical advice as if it was his own family. He can tell you about every single one of his patients from memory. He cares about them, and you can tell. Best part was he is on call even after hours. I can call him anytime if I am sick to get the best medical advice, or even something call in. He deserves 10 stars.

August 8th, 2013
after ten years of being a patient of Dr. Kahn I got a regestered letter in the mail telling me to find another Dr. because I questioned him on being on lasics and continually having leg cramps even with being on patassium pills he is not the one living with the pain every day from also being dehydrated and having cramps all over your body or going to give blood and being told you are extemely dehydrated and they cant find a vain and also he has the worst staff in the office threy all are rude and dont wont to be inconveinienced at all for a patient good ridence