A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nusrat Shafiq:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shafiq
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Shafiq Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Shafiq graduated from Kabir Medical College, Peshawar.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nusrat Shafiq MD is a female Neurologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Nusrat Shafiq practice?
- Dr. Nusrat Shafiq has 1 office location.
Dr. Nusrat Shafiq practices Neurology and Psychiatry near Rochester, NY.
See Rochester Neurologists and Rochester Psychiatrists.