A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nusrat Soleja:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nusrat Soleja is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Soleja graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Soleja has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Clear Lake Regional Medical Center
- Del Sol Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Soleja accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Humana - 20 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Nusrat B. Soleja practice?
Dr. Nusrat Soleja practices Internal Medicine near Texas City, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Webster, TX and El Paso, TX.
See Texas City Internists.