A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nutan Atre-Vaidya:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nutan Atre-Vaidya, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
Education & Awards
Dr. Atre-Vaidya graduated from Mahatma Gandhi Memorial Medical College, Indore.
Dr. Atre-Vaidya has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Lutheran General Hospital
- North Chicago Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nutan Atre-Vaidya MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Nutan Atre-Vaidya practice?
- Dr. Nutan Atre-Vaidya has 3 office locations.
Dr. Nutan Atre-Vaidya practices Psychiatry near Vernon Hills, IL.
Additional practice locations include: North Chicago, IL.
See Vernon Hills Psychiatrists.