Nuzhat J Ali Patient Reviews

• Pediatrics Flint, MI

no change

September 28th, 2016
Amazing
Everytime i bring my daughter in for her monthly check ups Dr. Ali is super nice and always compliments her dimple chin :) She makes us feel welcome and always has my daughters best interest in hand. I couldn't ask for a better doctor! We drive 45 minutes just to take our beautiful daughter to her.

August 28th, 2016
Amazing Pediatrician!

August 15th, 2016
So thankful to have found Dr. Ali for my children.

February 1st, 2016
Dr. Ali review
She is just like the greatest Dr in the entire world and she is so nice and caring.

December 21st, 2015
Dr. Ali's staff as well as her are 5 star

September 18th, 2015
My experience with Dr . Ali overall was horrible . She pretends to be very friendly with her patients and goes back to other patients and employee and discuss their child's well being or talk about the parents in a negative way. They have a huge turn over in staffing. I've even witnessed her talk about one of her old staff personal business! I complained to her several about my child having lumps after immunization and I later found out it was because her staff was using improper needles. If your looking out for your child's well being Dr. Ali is a No Go if your looking to make a friend she is that candidate.
Doctor's Response

I read a lot of reviews about myself on different sites and I always want to clarify negative responses like this to my existing patients as well as new patients. Disgruntled Employees , their friends and family have a very easy way to bash any persons reputation and that is through the social media. A lot of problems with this complaint, obviously the person makes it "anonymous"..so no lead of even if this is a real patient or not. We have never ever in our clinic used "improper needles", actually there is no such thing as improper needles . I do my own immunizations. Lumps are a common SIDE EFFECT of immunizations and they are completely benign. We let all our patients know about it. And of course, you fire one employee who is incompetent and lazy, there has to be a backfire and a back lash . As a Physcian , I take pride in my job and I love what I do.

April 13th, 2015
Has been My sons dr since he was born, he will be 4 soon. I love her and even after moving I still drive 30 mins to her

February 11th, 2015
The best! I recommend her to everyone

August 15th, 2014
Excellent
I love this doctor even we couldn't figure out what was wrong with our baby girl she was there every step of the way I wouldn't consider another doctor over her. Just amazing

April 25th, 2014
mother
My girls love her. I took them to a different doctor and he isn't half as good about keeping up with them. With dr. Ali she takes her time to hear them and get to know us.

April 15th, 2014
Poor Choice for a pediatrician
Several problems with this doctor. 1. After just one visit this doctor changed prescriptions that were previously set in place from her long time allergist. Dr. Ali failed to consult her regular physician and her regular allergist. Dr. Ali is a loose cannon wielding her self imposed authority like a mad doctor. 2. While in the Hospital surrounded by Doctors just before a surgery for tonsillectomy the mother of my child called Doctor Ali and told her that our child was to sick for surgery after being under her care for the past several weeks, once again the mad doctor called in prescriptions without even seeing my child. I am not a doctor but I surely would say that this is NOT normal for a doctor to prescribe medications for a child just because another NON doctor the child's mother requested it. My advice for you is to NOT use Dr Ali and find a credible doctor that will use proper medical procedures to address your child's conditions. One that will consult her previous physicians if needed and NOT just act willy nilly like Dr. Ali does.

February 28th, 2014
So Happy I found her for my daughter
I am so happy that I found Dr. Ali and her staff.. There are so nice. My daughter was so comfortable with her and her staff. I will keep going here she is going to be my daughters Dr. until my daughter is to old to go see her.. Very happy with her..