A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nuzhat Chalisa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nuzhat Chalisa is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nuzhat Chalisa, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Chalisa graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Chalisa has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Medical Center-Woodstock
- Morris Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nuzhat Aamir Chalisa MD is a female Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Nuzhat A. Chalisa practice?
- Dr. Nuzhat Chalisa has 4 office locations.
Dr. Nuzhat Chalisa practices Internal Medicine near Channahon, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Newark, IL and Crystal Lake, IL.
See Channahon Internists.