Dr. Nuzhat Chalisa Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Nuzhat Chalisa?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Nuzhat Chalisa?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

February 11th, 2016

Not a good thyroid doctor......

This doctor was treating me with levothyroxine after running a full thyroid panel that showed I cant convert the medicine into a usable t3. so when I told her that I was experiencing severe symptoms including severe depression, weight-gain , anxiety, and all kinds of other symptoms I didn't experience when I didn't take the medicine . she said my numbers were normal and I needed to seek metal health. refused to budge on any other options even when the tests showed her why I was experiencing the side effects. Thank God I had the sense to seek another doctor who has worked with me to get my numbers really normal and to treat my hashimotos as well. Thyroid sufferers, run away. she dosent know how to treat this disease properly, and dosent believe theres a way to treat hashimotos. now that Im being treated for my diseases properly, suddenly I don't need to seek mental health.

September 20th, 2015

A Great Doctor & staff!

She's a fine Dr. who explains everything & takes the time necessary to keep a patient on the right track medically. Additionally, Donna, her Nurse or Physician's Assistant is excellent!

December 8th, 2014

Best doctor ever! So helpful and knowledgeable!

September 29th, 2010

Looking for a new doctor

Dismissed my symptoms, wanted to switch me to a medicine that I am allergic to, told me I wasn't allergic to it because that medicine had no side effects, even tho manufacturer lists side effects on their package insert and on their website.

October 16th, 2014