A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nuzhat Khan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nuzhat Khan is Satisfactory.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nuzhat Khan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Khan graduated from Allama Iqbal Medical College, Lahore.
Dr. Khan has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nuzhat Ata Khan MD is a female Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Nuzhat A. Khan practice?
- Dr. Nuzhat Khan has 3 office locations.
Dr. Nuzhat Khan practices Internal Medicine near Paoli, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Bryn Mawr, PA.
See Paoli Internists.