A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nwanneka Odumodu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nwanneka Odumodu is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nwanneka Odumodu, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Odumodu graduated from Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Nnewi.
Dr. Odumodu has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Ashe Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Odumodu accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 4 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 7 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 22 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 21 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Nwanneka Odumodu practice?
Dr. Nwanneka Odumodu practices Family Medicine near Eastpointe, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Troy, MI and Taylor, MI.
See Eastpointe Family Physicians.