Dr. Nwogo Agbasi Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Nwogo Agbasi?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Neutral

July 25th, 2016

Not recommended

It's the most rude person I ever met and racist ... The staff is nice but she yell at them my visit experience was ok my result papers were covered with makeup ....

August 17th, 2010

My experience with this doctor was horrible, I was 8 weeks pregnant and got my first check up. I had bleeding so they sent me to hospital to get emergency Ultra Sound they found I was the baby implanted in my fallopian tube and had to abort the baby when Dr Nwogo Nnunwa Agbasi finally arrived hours later she was unprofessional and weird. She rushed me through everything and could not explain things well to me. I had two options surgery or a needle injection, I chose the needle! She said she looked at the ultra sound and the baby was too big and had to do surgery. I think she just wanted to do surgery so she could make money off my tragedy . She could hardly describe the procedure to me I was terrified! She did not reassure me it was going to be fine she rushed me through. When I got to the OR I was asking other doctors about the procedure, when she found that out she got mad at me like why would you ask other doctors behind my back!!! After the surgery I was in so much pain in the hospital it felt like she didnt care at all. When the nurse tried to get in touch with her so I can have my final exam to be discharged it took 8 hours. When she finally showed up she took the bandage off and the incision was HUGE! I started to cry and she started to laugh at my reaction to her mutilation of my body!!! I will never have my follow up visit with her and I recommend you asking for a different doctor. Do not let her touch you!

July 10th, 2010

AVOID DR. AGBASI AT ALL COSTS

I HAD A VAGINAL DELIVERY WITH THIS DOCTOR AND SHE DID NOT FINISH CLOSING MY EPISIOTOMY. SHE WAS YELLING AT MY FAMILY, MYSELF AND THE NURSING STAFF THROUGHOUT MY DELIVERY. TERRIBLE BEDSIDE MANNOR. DID NOT ACT LIKE SHE KNEW WHAT SHE WAS DOING AT ALL.

July 15th, 2015