A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nyan Win:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nyan Win is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Win graduated from Institute Of Medicine I, Yangon. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Win has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Bucyrus Community Hospital
- Galion Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nyan Win MD is a male Internist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Nyan Win practice?
- Dr. Nyan Win has 2 office locations.
Dr. Nyan Win practices Internal Medicine near Bucyrus, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Mansfield, OH.
See Bucyrus Internists.