A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nyingi Kemmer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nyingi Kemmer, M.P.H., MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Hepatitis B
Education & Awards
Dr. Kemmer graduated from University Of Nigeria, Enugu.
Dr. Kemmer has 4 hospital affiliations:
- The Christ Hospital
- University Hospital, Inc
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kemmer accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Buckeye Community Health Plan - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 4 plans
- Anthem - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- CareSource - 3 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 8 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans