A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nyingi Kemmer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kemmer
COPD Patient Education Learn all about about COPD with Vitals chronic obstructive pulmonary disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kemmer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nyingi Kemmer, MD, MPH is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis B
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Kemmer graduated from University Of Nigeria, Enugu.
Dr. Kemmer has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital, Inc
- The Christ Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nyingi Munanyo Kemmer MD and MPH is a female Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Hepatology.
- Where does Dr. Nyingi M. Kemmer practice?
- Dr. Nyingi Kemmer has 1 office location.
Dr. Nyingi Kemmer practices Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Hepatology near Tampa, FL.
See Tampa Internists, Tampa Gastroenterologists, and Tampa Hepatologists.