Learn more about Dr. Nyingi Kemmer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nyingi Kemmer is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kemmer
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Kemmer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nyingi Kemmer, MD, MPH is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis B
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Kemmer graduated from University Of Nigeria, Enugu.
Dr. Kemmer has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital, Inc
- The Christ Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nyingi Munanyo Kemmer MD and MPH is a female Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Hepatology.
- Where does Dr. Nyingi M. Kemmer practice?
- Dr. Nyingi Kemmer has 1 office location.
Dr. Nyingi Kemmer practices Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Hepatology near Tampa, FL.
See Tampa Internists, Tampa Gastroenterologists, and Tampa Hepatologists.