Dr Peace is hands down the best for me. show details Dr Peace is hands down the best for me.
by Nichole Nichols on Jun 21st, 2016

Dr. Peace is by far the most efficient, well rounded doctor I've had. We've (Dr. Peace & myself) had a lot of medical situations where she & I together got to the bottom of each & every situation precisely & quickly always ending with a positive outcome. It eases your mind knowing your doctor is knowledgeable, listens and is diligent.

May 25th, 2016

Dr. Peace is an excellent doctor.

A great doctor to have on your team. show details A great doctor to have on your team.
by Nikki Nichols on Jan 21st, 2015

Dr. Peace is wonderful ! GREAT bedside mannor & a good listner she makes you feel at ease.

Awesome doctor- FINALLY! A GREAT OB/GYN show details Awesome doctor- FINALLY! A GREAT OB/GYN
by Galarza, M. on Oct 7th, 2013

Went for a visit to see this gyn doctor, she was highly recommended by one of my co-workers. I was NOT disappointed at ALL. She took her time, made me feel comfortable and has good karma. I was glad I was told about her- they even have an ultrasound department in the lower level of the building, The receptionist was really nice, we talked about our older kids... time flew by and next thing I know I was in and out. Awesome! It saved me time and money. I don't have to ask for another day off from my job to do the ultrasound!

Oct 29th, 2010

great doctor...very comfortable with her...