A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nyria Villarreal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nyria Villarreal is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nyria Villarreal, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Villarreal has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Community Hospital Anderson & Madsn Co
- Community Hospital Indianapolis
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nyria Carolina Villarreal MD is a female Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Nyria C. Villarreal practice?
- Dr. Nyria Villarreal has 2 office locations.
Dr. Nyria Villarreal practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Anderson, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Indianapolis, IN.
See Anderson Internists and Anderson Infectious Disease Doctors.