A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nzeadibenma Uzochukwu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Uzochukwu graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. Uzochukwu has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Johns Hospital
- Osf Saint Francis Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nzeadibenma Okeoma Uzochukwu MD is a male Radiologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Nzeadibenma O. Uzochukwu practice?
- Dr. Nzeadibenma Uzochukwu has 5 office locations.
Dr. Nzeadibenma Uzochukwu practices Radiology near Springfield, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Pana, IL and Chicago, IL.
See Springfield Radiologists.