A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. O'Neall Parris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. O'Neall Parris is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Parris
Overuse Injury in Youths Patient Education Learn about the most common overuse injuries that youths face when participating in sports, and how to minimize the risk of injury when participating in these types of activities by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Parris Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. O'Neall Parris, FAAP, MD, MPH is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Adolescent Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Parris graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Parris has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Ny Hospital Medical Ctr Of Queens,The
- LIJ Schneiders Childrens Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. O'Neall Eucline Parris FAAP, MD, and MPH is a male Pediatrician, has 36 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Adolescent Medicine.
- Where does Dr. O'Neall E. Parris practice?
- Dr. O'Neall Parris has 1 office location.
Dr. O'Neall Parris practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Adolescent Medicine near New Hyde Park, NY.
See New Hyde Park Pediatricians.