A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. O'Neall Parris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. O'Neall Parris is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. O'Neall Parris, FAAP, M.P.H., MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Adolescent Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Parris graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Parris has 15 hospital affiliations:
- LIJ Schneiders Childrens Hospital
- Ny Hospital Medical Ctr Of Queens,The
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Parris accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 34 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 13 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. O'Neall E. Parris practice?
Dr. O'Neall Parris practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Adolescent Medicine, Adolescent Medicine, and Adolescent Medicine near New Hyde Park, NY.
See New Hyde Park Pediatricians, New Hyde Park Family Physicians, and New Hyde Park Adolescent Specialists.