A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. O'Neall Parris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. O'Neall Parris is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. O'Neall Parris, FAAP, MD, MPH is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Adolescent Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Parris graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Parris has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Ny Hospital Medical Ctr Of Queens,The
- LIJ Schneiders Childrens Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. O'Neall Eucline Parris FAAP, MD, and MPH is a male Pediatrician, has 34 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Adolescent Medicine.
- Where does Dr. O'Neall E. Parris practice?
- Dr. O'Neall Parris has 1 office location.
Dr. O'Neall Parris practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Adolescent Medicine near New Hyde Park, NY.
See New Hyde Park Pediatricians and New Hyde Park Adolescent Specialists.