O'Neil M Biscette MD Patient Reviews

4.8

May 29th, 2015
Macular Telangiactasia
I found that over time the doctor has loosened up and is personable but I appreciate the fact that he was professional and to the point. When dealing with impending blindness I prefer to have faith in a doctor that is paying attention to my health needs. I am glad he is treating me with professionalism and candor for a very serious condition. I would highly recommend this doctor for anyone in my situation.

July 18th, 2014
Dr Biscette is a good doctor. He dose have a bad habit of canceling appointments. He has done that with me at lease once a year. He is a little stiff and cold.

November 3rd, 2010
The Engineer
I've had limited experience with Dr. Biscette but found him to be highly compedent with excellent credentials. Dr. Biscette has an engineering background and I believe a tendency to be a little cool to his patients and to treat them like a piece of equipment that needs repairing. You may want to chat him up a bit to remind him that you're a person. However, if you have a retinal problem, I don't believe you could find a better Doctor.