A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. O'Neill D'cruz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. O'Neill D'cruz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. D'cruz
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. D'cruz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. O'Neill D'cruz, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics, Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology, and Pediatric Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. D'cruz graduated from St. John's Medical College, Bangalore.
Dr. D'cruz has 1 hospital affiliations:
- University of North Carolina Hospitals at Chapel Hill
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. O'Neill Francis D'cruz BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Pediatrician, has 27 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Sleep Medicine, and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- Where does Dr. O'Neill F. D'cruz practice?
- Dr. O'Neill D'cruz has 2 office locations.
Dr. O'Neill D'cruz practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Sleep Medicine, and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Chapel Hill, NC.
See Chapel Hill Pediatricians, Chapel Hill Sleep Medicine Doctors, and Chapel Hill Neurologists.