Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Oakley Jordan
Dr. Oakley Jordan, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Memphis, TN, with other offices in Memphis, TN and Memphis, TN. He has 42 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Jordan is affiliated with Methodist Central Hospital, Saint Francis Hospital - Bartlett and Baptist Memorial Hospital For Women. Dr. Jordan has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Oakley Jordan has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Oakley Jordan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Memphis, TN.
Dr. Shawn Hayden
Memphis, TN 0.01 mi20
Dr. James Patterson III
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Hospitalist
Memphis, TN 0.01 mi32
Dr. Mahmood Ali
Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology
Memphis, TN 0.21 mi27