Overall Review

August 7th, 2015
My mother was a patient of Dr. Jordan for years. i would highly recommend him, best doctor every. He took time with us and gave me his cell number for me to call him anytime. When she died at home the police called in at 6:30 am on his cell and he answered, knew who mother was and said he expected it. He had saw mother 11 days before she died. Great Doctor and staff.

October 23rd, 2013
PATIENT
I LOVE HIM AS A DOCTOR , U HAVE TO WAIT A LONG TIME TO SEE HIM BUT HE IS WORTH THE DAY TO SEE HIM. U CAN NOT SAY ANYTHING BECAUSE WHEN HE DOES SEE U HE TAKES UP AS MUCH TIME WITH YOU AS IT TAKES, AND MAKES U FEEL LIKE HE CARES ABOUT YOUR HEALTH. MY ONLY PROBLEM HIS THE PEOPLE THAT WORK WITH HIM. THEY HAVE]\ NO PEOPLE SKILLS AT ALL...THEY ALL REALLY ACT LIKE THEY DO NOT LIKE THEIR JOBS AND THEY LET U KNOW IT AS SOON AS YOU WALK IN THE DOOR.I WISH HE COULD FIND A STAFF WITH HIS PERSONALITY

July 14th, 2013
Great!
Dr. Jordan is probably the best diagnostician I have ever encountered. There have been times when I didn't even know how to tell him what was bothering me, but he has treated me with great success. You should plan on a long wait time to see him IF you can get an appointment. He's worth the wait.

November 16th, 2010
Twice when I went to see Dr. Oakley Jordan I over heard him yelling at his staff. To me this is very unprofessional.