Overall Review

2.9

September 20th, 2015
Good
Excellent.

September 16th, 2015
Walk on by.....
Found out I had a thyroid problem when the drugstore called me to pick up prescription. No call, not even from the nurse. No follow up to ensure dose was correct (it was not). I had to do my own follow up. Wait time very excessive, doc time was a blink and she wsa gone. I would not want to go to this lady if I had a health problem. The lab also cannot draw blood, if you have small veins you are in deep trouble here, last time took me 45 mins, 6 attempts and they screwed it up, I had to go back the next day for more torture.

March 24th, 2015
gave benefit of doubt, but no go
Staff is rude, very long wait times...prescription and lab report mixed up with another patient more than once. Generally, rude and no understanding of patient needs. More problem with staff than doc herself.

January 12th, 2015
Do not choose this doctor
I do NOT recommend her! She is the most non-caring judge mental doctor there is. She rushes in and rushes out without explaining anything. Her receptionist is so rude and mean. The best thing about seeing her is her nurse, super sweet and caring. I was a patient of hers for over a year which meant nothing to her. Worst "Doctor" and receptionist I have ever dealt with.

March 9th, 2014
Outstanding Physician
Wait time is less than 15 minutes. Is a no-nonsense doctor with an excellent grasp of health issues. In my 54 years on this Earth I have never had a better doctor.

August 17th, 2013
NO American Degree
This foreign medical graduate with no American degree shouldn't have been board certified because she cannot communicate, rude, and treats me with disdain, since I question her over prescription of drugs, unrealistic demands on health vitals, such as HDL, LDL, triglycerides that are still below the lab averages. She prefers to see the medical reps ahead of numerous patients awaiting for long times.

August 13th, 2013
The Rudest Doctor
Has difficulty communicating in English. Very authoritative with very little patience to hear the patient's ailments. No bedside manners in that she is very discomforting when talking down to you. Because her husband is also a doctor, she sees no need to be courteous and caring. She talks disparagingly about her colleagues in practice with her. Her office personnel detest her. Surprised she is still in business.

May 27th, 2010
No bedside manner
If you are looking for a Dr who seems concerned about you and your health, go anywhere else. Her bedside manner is non-existent. I went to her because my doctor could not see me at the time. I had a an issue that I was very concerned about. She sent me for tests. I called for 4 days to try and get the results. Finally, a nurse called back and left a message that I had to have an even more invasive test. No reason why, never spoke to the doctor. I am actively looking for another doctor.