A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Oana Apavaloaie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Oana Apavaloaie, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Apavaloaie graduated from Instituul De Medicina Si Farmacie St. Universitati.
Dr. Apavaloaie has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Baton Rouge General Medical Center
- Promise Specialty Hospital of Baton Rouge
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Oana Apavaloaie MD is a female Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Oana Apavaloaie practice?
- Dr. Oana Apavaloaie has 1 office location.
Dr. Oana Apavaloaie practices Internal Medicine near Baton Rouge, LA.
See Baton Rouge Internists.