A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cristina Fesdjian-Gogaltan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cristina Fesdjian-Gogaltan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Nutritional Support
- Preventive Medicine
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
Education & Awards
Dr. Fesdjian-Gogaltan graduated from Universitatea De Medicina Si Farmacie Carol Davila, Bucharest.
Dr. Fesdjian-Gogaltan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Henry Ford Medical Center at Maplegrove
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cristina O Fesdjian-Gogaltan MD is a female Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Cristina O. Fesdjian-Gogaltan practice?
- Dr. Cristina Fesdjian-Gogaltan has 1 office location.
Dr. Cristina Fesdjian-Gogaltan practices Internal Medicine near Sterling Heights, MI.
See Sterling Heights Internists.