Internist
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

3.0

|  totally incompetent  |  show details
by frequent patient on Dec 11th, 2013

Said she'd order a test; didn't order it. During my annual physical, she never made eye contact; constantly tapped into her "NextGen" laptop and said "the more bubbles I fill in, the more money I get." Total airhead. Where'd she go to medical school? Puerto Rico? The Phillipines? Online? When she doesn't know what to do, she orders tests. "Let's do a bone density test." Me: I did that before. You ordered it. Hantar: "Oh really? What were the results?" Me: You don't have that there (gesturing to the computer). Hantar: "No. How was it? OK?" Me: You don't have the results of my bone density scan there in your computer? Hantar: "No. But it was ok, right?" Why is it up to me to tell her the results of a test she already ordered? Scary. Either completely stupid or utterly incompetent. Oh and by the way -- I left three messages to find out the results of my blood work. The office read my cell phone # back to me. She failed to call me 3 days straight until I called her supervisor (who is also moving to a new group -- probably to get away from her). Guess what -- Hantar had been calling MY HUSBAND'S cell phone #. Why she thought that was smart, I don't know. Because she is stupid. No other explanation. I think the multiple test-ordering syndrome hints at serious previous malpractice issues. She is not a medical professional. She is incompetent.

|  Good Doctor needs a better office manager.  |  show details
Jun 30th, 2011

Dr. Hantar is a good doctor. The wait time in her Eastchester loaction is more the 1 hour. The staff in Eastchester is friendly. The wait time in her Bronxville office is around 25 mins. The staff in Bronxville could use some customer service classes.

|  show details
Mar 14th, 2011

Cannot recommend this doctor. Jumps to strange and alarming conclusions as to possible diagnoses; sometimes offers five or six possible diagnoses at one time, with no clear follow-up advice! No way to get her on the phone for test results.

|  show details
Oct 5th, 2010

Been seeing her for 5 years, but she never seems to remember who I am as a patient. Major HIPPA violation (she called me from her cell phone with results of a very sensitive test -- used my name -- mentioned the test -- was clearly in a deli buying her lunch at the time). Oh -- last physical -- office forgot to do blood work. I had to remind them; they said "no need" and of course I had to go back. Incompetent is a good word for her.

|  friendly but somewhat incompetent  |  show details
Sep 30th, 2010

very nice doctor and she has the caring personality that makes you feel good to be her patient. however, unfortunately she has made some false diagnosis for me (on less serious matters) and i am concerned that she might be dangerous if i had to have her at my side for a more serious diagnosis.