Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Oana Petrescu
Dr. Oana Petrescu, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Seattle, WA. She has 14 years of experience. Her specialties include Cardiovascular Disease, Nuclear Cardiology, Cardiology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Petrescu is affiliated with Swedish Medical Center-Cherry Hill Campus, Swedish Medical Center - Cherry Hill and Caritas St Elizabeths Medical Center. Dr. Petrescu has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Oana Petrescu has the following 4 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Nuclear Cardiology
Rooted in general cardiology, nuclear cardiologists specialize in a specific, non-invasive imaging technique that's used to diagnose heart disease, evaluate how well your heart is pumping blood, or determine the size and place of a past heart...
Cardiologists are doctors who specialize in the diagnosis, prevention and treatment of conditions related to the heart and blood vessels.
A patient may be referred to a cardiologist if he experiences symptoms like chest pains, shortness...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Oana Petrescu is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Seattle, WA.
Dr. John Doces
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Seattle, WA 0 mi44
Dr. Roger Westcott
Interventional Cardiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology
Seattle, WA 0 mi45
Dr. Kier Huehnergarth
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology
Seattle, WA 0 mi14