Learn more about Dr. O Petrescu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. O Petrescu, Cardiology is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 19 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Cholesterol Management
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Electrocardiography (EKG)
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Holter monitoring
- Lipid Disorders
- Myocardial Infarction
- Transesophageal Echocardiography
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Petrescu graduated from Albany Medical College. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Petrescu has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Swedish Medical Center - Cherry Hill
- Swedish Edmonds Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Petrescu accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 3 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. O M. Petrescu practice?
Dr. O Petrescu practices General Practice, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Nuclear Cardiology near Seattle, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Issaquah, WA and Renton, WA.
See Seattle General Practitioners, Seattle Internists, Seattle Cardiologists, and Seattle Nuclear Medicine Physicians.