Learn more about Dr. O Petrescu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. O Petrescu, Cardiology is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Petrescu
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Petrescu Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 18 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Cholesterol Management
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Electrocardiography (EKG)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Holter monitoring
- Lipid Disorders
- Myocardial Infarction
- Transesophageal Echocardiography
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Petrescu graduated from Albany Medical College. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Petrescu has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Swedish Edmonds Hospital
- Swedish Medical Center - Cherry Hill
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. O Madalina Petrescu MD is a female Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. O M. Petrescu practice?
- Dr. O Petrescu has 1 office location.
Dr. O Petrescu practices Internal Medicine and Cardiology near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Internists and Seattle Cardiologists.