A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. O Petrescu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. O Petrescu, Cardiology is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Petrescu
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Petrescu Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 18 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Cholesterol Management
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Electrocardiography (EKG)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Holter monitoring
- Lipid Disorders
- Myocardial Infarction
- Transesophageal Echocardiography
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Petrescu graduated from Albany Medical College. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Petrescu has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Swedish Edmonds Hospital
- Swedish Medical Center - Cherry Hill
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. O Madalina Petrescu MD is a female Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. O M. Petrescu practice?
- Dr. O Petrescu has 9 office locations.
Dr. O Petrescu practices Internal Medicine and Cardiology near Seattle, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Redmond, WA and Issaquah, WA.
See Seattle Internists and Seattle Cardiologists.