A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. O Petrescu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. O Petrescu, Cardiology is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 18 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Cholesterol Management
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Electrocardiography (EKG)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Holter monitoring
- Lipid Disorders
- Myocardial Infarction
- Transesophageal Echocardiography
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Petrescu graduated from Albany Medical College. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Petrescu has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Swedish Edmonds Hospital
- Swedish Medical Center - Cherry Hill
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. O Madalina Petrescu MD is a female Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. O M. Petrescu practice?
- Dr. O Petrescu has 9 office locations.
Dr. O Petrescu practices Internal Medicine and Cardiology near Seattle, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Redmond, WA and Issaquah, WA.
See Seattle Internists and Seattle Cardiologists.