Get the important facts about acne, including the different types and what causes it.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- ADHD An overview of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Oana Tomescu
Dr. Oana Tomescu, MD, PHD is a Doctor primarily located in Philadelphia, PA. She has 11 years of experience. Her specialties include Adolescent Medicine and Internal Medicine. Dr. Tomescu is affiliated with The Hospital of The University of Pennsylvania, Penn Presbyterian Medical Center and Bryn Mawr Hospital. Dr. Tomescu has received 4 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Oana Tomescu has the following 2 specialties
- Adolescent Medicine
Adolescent specialists are doctors who have advanced training in the health issues that adolescents face. These physicians deal with issues like the onset of puberty, reproductive health, eating disorders, irregular periods, mood changes, drugs...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Oana Tomescu is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Philadelphia, PA.
Dr. Christopher Obrien
Hepatology, Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology
Philadelphia, PA 0 mi36
Dr. Robert Wilensky
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology
Philadelphia, PA 0 mi32
Dr. Monica Luchi
Rheumatology, Internal Medicine
Philadelphia, PA 0 mi30