A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Oana Tomescu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Oana Tomescu, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Tomescu graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Tomescu has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Hospital of the University of PA
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Tomescu accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 15 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Oana Tomescu practice?
Dr. Oana Tomescu practices Internal Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists.