A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Oana Tomescu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Oana Tomescu is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Oana Tomescu, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Tomescu graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Tomescu has 6 hospital affiliations:
- University of PA Medical Center/Presbyterian
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Oana Tomescu MD and PHD is a female Internist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Oana Tomescu practice?
- Dr. Oana Tomescu has 3 office locations.
Dr. Oana Tomescu practices Internal Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists.