A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Oana Vlad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Oana Vlad is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Oana Vlad, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Vlad graduated from Universitatea De Medicina Si Farmacie Carol Davila, Bucharest. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Vlad has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Oana Vlad MD is a female Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Oana Vlad practice?
- Dr. Oana Vlad has 1 office location.
Dr. Oana Vlad practices Internal Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists.