A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Oanh Ha:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Oanh Ha, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Ha graduated from University of California at San Francisco.More Education & Awards
Dr. Ha has 6 hospital affiliations:
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Martinez/Walnut
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ha accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Alameda Alliance for Health - 2 plans
- Health Plan of San Joaquin - 4 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Oanh H. Ha practice?
Dr. Oanh Ha practices Anesthesiology near Walnut Creek, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Pleasanton, CA and Antioch, CA.
See Walnut Creek Anesthesiologists.