A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Oanh Bui:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Oanh Bui is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Oanh Bui, DO is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Bui graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Bui has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
- Cypress Fairbanks Med Ctr Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Oanh Ngoc Bui DO is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Oanh N. Bui practice?
- Dr. Oanh Bui has 1 office location.
Dr. Oanh Bui practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Obstetricians & Gynecologists.