A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Oanh Tran:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Tran graduated from University Of Medicine Of Ho Chi Minh City.
Dr. Tran has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Woodhull Medical/Mental Hlth Center
- Cumberland Diagnostic and Treatment Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Oanh Thuy Tran MD is a female Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Oanh T. Tran practice?
- Dr. Oanh Tran has 3 office locations.
Dr. Oanh Tran practices Internal Medicine near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Internists.