A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Oanh Tran:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Tran graduated from University Of Medicine Of Ho Chi Minh City.
Dr. Tran has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Woodhull Medical/Mental Hlth Center
- Cumberland Diagnostic and Treatment Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Tran accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Oanh T. Tran practice?
Dr. Oanh Tran practices Internal Medicine near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Internists.