Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Oba Hollie
Dr. Oba Hollie, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Nashville, TN. He has 10 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Hollie is affiliated with Nashville General Hospital At Meharry, TriStar Centennial Medical Center and Baptist Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Oba Hollie has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Oba Hollie is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Nashville, TN.
Dr. Hubert Gaskin III
Nashville, TN 0 mi40
Dr. Latonya Knott
Nashville, TN 0 mi18
Dr. Henry Okafor
Cardiovascular Disease, Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine
Nashville, TN 0.40 mi25