Dr. Obadias Marquez Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Obadias Marquez?

May 15th, 2017

Wonderful doctor

I saw dr M about ten years ago. Got well didn't need him fir many years. Fast forward I need him now. After finally finding him I was so very surprised that he remembered me, my sons name and my husbands name. I have to disagree with the few bad comments left on Dr Marques. He is a fabulous dr. He also takes his time with patients. So glad I could reconnect with him

January 20th, 2016

Unfortunately, The office staff makes visiting this fine doctor unbearable. Let me explain because he didn't seem open to the advice the first 2 times their receptionist was rude. 1) They have a auto dial that calls you and says call us back for an urgent message. They take at least 10 minutes to answer the phone and 3 separate times they said they are unsure why it called me on my cell to begin with. 2) When I tried to pay immediately after my visit the receptionist kept insisting that it needed to go to my major medical insurance first and it would be asking her to commit medical fraud to just pay with my credit card. 3) The office manager was aware about how difficult her desk workers were and I specifically asked for her help to set my cash price, which she said was a 10% discount. I waited 20 minutes to settle my bill on 2 separate visits AFTER I had already been treated and had paid the price of $375 she gave me. The clerk kept arguing that if I had a balance I needed to pay that for an entirely different visit which was actually my first $70 visit. What a mess! 4) After over 2 hours of nonsense on 3 separate occasions for 1 rather successful visit, the offie manger called me back. I respectfully told her the billing issue that she agreed was incorrect. Then she profusely defended the front desk worker for being admittedly wrong on 3 counts. She explained why I should see the situation from her point of view. After I told her she can't be serious and I wouldn't be back and they are costing a good doctor patients, she sent me a letter the next week saying I wasn't welcome back. That last push is why I need to take another hour of my time to warn prospective patients to go elsewhere until this doctor learns to manage his workers that are all the opposite of he and his nurses respectful manner.

December 27th, 2015

Dr. Marquez is a very good doctor and now has great staff. Started going to him 10 years ago when Becky (loved her and she was a big compliment to his practice. I was sad when she took another position. Replacements were ok, but never had the quality, and felt his practice was suffering from it. Since his move to Ooltewah he now has staff that you can see the quality, and trust . Glad he is getting back to the practice he once had.

September 9th, 2015

Dr Marquez is not taking new patients, so agreed to see the PA. Waited 40 minutes after appointment time while 4 patients who arrived after my appointment time were called in. Decided that if they are too busy to see new patients within a reasonable timeframe, it's better to see another doctor/PA.

March 17th, 2015

Great Physician

Dr. Marquez always takes the time to listen. He and Stacy are both great. They don't try to rush you out of the office even when it is hectic.

December 29th, 2014

Dr. Marquez is a great doctor!!!! I feel he is the best in Cleveland. I have referred many people to him and they all love him. He listens to his patients, has a true concern for them. He will get to the bottom of the problem and not just write you a prescription and send you out the door. I would not go to anyone else.

September 21st, 2013

Incredible Doctor

He is the best Doctor in Cleveland. Compassionate, caring, and a very good Doctor.

September 27th, 2012

Very smart and good to his patients.

January 8th, 2012

Diagnosis and care has been excellent

Took a while to get in to see him but it was worth the wait and he was able to diagnose a problem 4 other GP's were not able to do. Spent plenty of time discussing the diagnosis in detail and aswered all questions with out rushing me. I was very impressed with the quality of care he delivered.

September 21st, 2010

He is the best

It is such a pleasure to have a doctor who actually listens to you, advises you and takes his time with you. He doesn't just write a script and send you on your way. He stays on top of all your concerns. I would not hesitate to recommend Dr. Marquez to anyone in need of an excellent doctor.

August 24th, 2010

Dr. Marquez is very kind, caring and considerate. His knowledge is appreciated and does not put you on a medicines that you do not need. He is all about taking care of his patients!!

July 5th, 2010

I love Dr. Marquez... even though he sometimes has a long wait to get called back he usually spends as much time as needed answering your questions.... he has great bedside manner and is very knowledgable.