Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor

3.0

Feb 17th, 2015

Initially, I thought he was great. On the second visit, I had to wait two hours to see him and he was very hurried and appeared stressed. On my third visit, I waited two and a half hours. I don't mind this if the doctor takes time to discuss problems that I have, and provide medical solutions, but he does not have time. His attitude is he will tell you what you need to do, and your problems are secondary. Basically, his office appears to always be overbooked, which indicates to me that making money is his primary function. It is unfortunate, because I believe if he could accept constructive criticism and make improvements, he would do very well. His skill level does not appear to be lacking.

Jan 5th, 2015

He is good but can be a bit too brash and straightforward.

Lawyer show details Lawyer
by Miguel Cossio on Sep 24th, 2014

Dr. Ayewa is a good doctor. He knows medicine very well and couples his knowledge with genuine personal care and individualized attention, making him an extremely effective medical provider. Dr. Ayewa is true patient advocate, he is an asset to Savannah.

Accountant show details Accountant
by Elizabeth on Sep 10th, 2013

Fails to listen to what the paient has to say. The attitude seems to be, "I know what I am talking about so take what i have to say. Always talking about money .He cant keep staff and his place is so dirty.He is always yelling at them to come here come here.I am NOT GOING BACK!

Personality show details Personality
Jul 29th, 2012

This doctor is very opinionated. Seems to be very caring, but fails to listen to what the paient has to say. The attitude seems to be, "I know what I am talking about so take what i have to say. I am the professional."

Apr 20th, 2012

you better have good insurance if u want this doc or youlle hear about it every appointment then you only get 5minutes after waiting an hour.and be prepared to hear that your every problem is depression.even pain

Jan 25th, 2011

staff very rude, wait over 3 hours, will never go to this place again!!!!!