Dr. Obayode Ayewa MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.0
  • 10 reviews

November 22nd, 2016
The worse doctor ever!!

September 26th, 2016
Awful awful expirience
Oh my..... this place has no regards for patients. Had to wait for 2 hours to see a doctor, who is always lousy and loud. Rude staff who hang up the phone and are especially out to squeeze every penny out of you. How can they make you pay for services you don't even recieve? I would never recommend this place to any one I know. Wish there was an option for zero stars coz they certainly don't deserve one.

August 9th, 2016
I would not recommend him as a vet for my dog
The office staff is inept. The doctor is rude. He would be a better doctor if he would be quiet and listen to the patient and spent less time worrying about what type of insurance I have.

June 20th, 2016
Rude and Inappropriate
Went for a check up and what I got was him calling me a sinner and God will have judgement on me. Also criticized me for not knowing my biological dad health issues and said I will never respect my body because I don't have a "real father" when I indicated that I had a step dad. Overall don't go to him. He is blunt and very judgmental.

February 17th, 2015
Initially, I thought he was great. On the second visit, I had to wait two hours to see him and he was very hurried and appeared stressed. On my third visit, I waited two and a half hours. I don't mind this if the doctor takes time to discuss problems that I have, and provide medical solutions, but he does not have time. His attitude is he will tell you what you need to do, and your problems are secondary. Basically, his office appears to always be overbooked, which indicates to me that making money is his primary function. It is unfortunate, because I believe if he could accept constructive criticism and make improvements, he would do very well. His skill level does not appear to be lacking.

January 5th, 2015
He is good but can be a bit too brash and straightforward.

September 24th, 2014
Lawyer
Dr. Ayewa is a good doctor. He knows medicine very well and couples his knowledge with genuine personal care and individualized attention, making him an extremely effective medical provider. Dr. Ayewa is true patient advocate, he is an asset to Savannah.

September 10th, 2013
Accountant
Fails to listen to what the paient has to say. The attitude seems to be, "I know what I am talking about so take what i have to say. Always talking about money .He cant keep staff and his place is so dirty.He is always yelling at them to come here come here.I am NOT GOING BACK!

July 29th, 2012
Personality
This doctor is very opinionated. Seems to be very caring, but fails to listen to what the paient has to say. The attitude seems to be, "I know what I am talking about so take what i have to say. I am the professional."

April 20th, 2012
you better have good insurance if u want this doc or youlle hear about it every appointment then you only get 5minutes after waiting an hour.and be prepared to hear that your every problem is depression.even pain