Dr. Obayode Ayewa Is this you?

2.9

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Obayode Ayewa?

Most unprofessional and incompetent doctor I have ever come across

Posted on April 11th, 2017

Do not go to this doctor for any reason in the world. I wouldn't even send my worst enemy to this man. Donald Trump even deserves better than this doctor, and that is saying A LOT.

Posted on November 22nd, 2016

The worse doctor ever!!

Awful awful expirience

Posted on September 26th, 2016

Oh my..... this place has no regards for patients. Had to wait for 2 hours to see a doctor, who is always lousy and loud. Rude staff who hang up the phone and are especially out to squeeze every penny out of you. How can they make you pay for services you don't even recieve? I would never recommend this place to any one I know. Wish there was an option for zero stars coz they certainly don't deserve one.

I would not recommend him as a vet for my dog

Posted on August 9th, 2016

The office staff is inept. The doctor is rude. He would be a better doctor if he would be quiet and listen to the patient and spent less time worrying about what type of insurance I have.

Rude and Inappropriate

Posted on June 20th, 2016

Went for a check up and what I got was him calling me a sinner and God will have judgement on me. Also criticized me for not knowing my biological dad health issues and said I will never respect my body because I don't have a "real father" when I indicated that I had a step dad. Overall don't go to him. He is blunt and very judgmental.

Posted on February 17th, 2015

Initially, I thought he was great. On the second visit, I had to wait two hours to see him and he was very hurried and appeared stressed. On my third visit, I waited two and a half hours. I don't mind this if the doctor takes time to discuss problems that I have, and provide medical solutions, but he does not have time. His attitude is he will tell you what you need to do, and your problems are secondary. Basically, his office appears to always be overbooked, which indicates to me that making money is his primary function. It is unfortunate, because I believe if he could accept constructive criticism and make improvements, he would do very well. His skill level does not appear to be lacking.

Posted on January 5th, 2015

He is good but can be a bit too brash and straightforward.

Lawyer

Posted on September 24th, 2014

Dr. Ayewa is a good doctor. He knows medicine very well and couples his knowledge with genuine personal care and individualized attention, making him an extremely effective medical provider. Dr. Ayewa is true patient advocate, he is an asset to Savannah.

Accountant

Posted on September 10th, 2013

Fails to listen to what the paient has to say. The attitude seems to be, "I know what I am talking about so take what i have to say. Always talking about money .He cant keep staff and his place is so dirty.He is always yelling at them to come here come here.I am NOT GOING BACK!

Personality

Posted on July 29th, 2012

This doctor is very opinionated. Seems to be very caring, but fails to listen to what the paient has to say. The attitude seems to be, "I know what I am talking about so take what i have to say. I am the professional."

Posted on April 20th, 2012

you better have good insurance if u want this doc or youlle hear about it every appointment then you only get 5minutes after waiting an hour.and be prepared to hear that your every problem is depression.even pain

Posted on June 2nd, 2017