by Peggy C on Jun 19th, 2015

Dr Imegwu performed colon resection robotically. The procedure was almost painless and I feel great. He explained the procedure very clearly and even drew diagrams . I would highly recommend this Doctor.

Gifted and compassionate doctor show details Gifted and compassionate doctor
by H. family on Oct 15th, 2013

Dr. Imegwu performed a successful bypass on my mother's leg. This was after another Dr. wanted to amputate it! Dr. Imegwu explained the procedure thoroughly and patiently.He visited my mom after surgery several times. He should be the "poster doctor" for all surgeaons. He sets the bar very high. Thank you, Dr, Imegwu

Life Saver show details Life Saver
by K on Jun 13th, 2013

Dr. Imegwu performed a laparoscopic hemicolectomy on me several years ago. He took a long time explaining what would happen. He even answered my young son's questions. After the surgery he was very supportive. I went home after 2 days and had no problems. The surgery was life changing for the better thanks to Dr. Imegwu.

Feb 6th, 2013

THE WAIT TIME IS RIDICULOUS..

Excellent show details Excellent
Sep 5th, 2012

Dr. Imegwu performed laparoscopic gallbladder removal on me in August 2012. Before my surgery Dr Imegwu was very informative and took his time explaining everything to me. My surgery was as painless as surgery could be. He was caring and took very good care of me afterwards. I believe the success of my surgery was because of his skill as a surgeon.

Aug 27th, 2012

He saved my life...it's that simple

Disappointed show details Disappointed
Jul 18th, 2012

Dr. Imegwu performed routine left side inguinal laparoscopic hernia repair on me in August of 2011 and I have been in severe, life altering pain since. I have returned to him on a few occasions looking for help with this but have not been given any reasons for it or help in finding someone who may be able to help resolve this issue. rghlay@gmail.com

Mar 14th, 2011

Did not fully explain possible negative side effects of surgery (had other options). Made excellent pitch to perform surgery but was poor on follow up.

Excellent! show details Excellent!
by J Bogut on Feb 24th, 2011

My husband had 2 surgeries done by Dr. Imegwu and both times, the care he received both physically and emotionally. I cannot say enough, actually recommended him to a co-worker who needed a procedure and she was thrilled with her care as well.

good dr show details good dr
May 12th, 2010

best dr i ever meet

by Anthony Mack on Feb 18th, 2009

He performed a right hemi colestimy( spelling unsure of) about two years ago when i had a large mass removed and made necessary repairs. been feeling great since then and i consider myself fortunate that Dr. Imegwu performed the operation.