Dr. Obi Okonkwo-Onuigbo Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Obi Okonkwo-Onuigbo?

lack of communication

Posted on October 30th, 2016

I have been waiting more than 48 hours on an update of my mother's status; I even said I didn't care if I was called in the middle of the night. The lack of communication makes me question Dr. Okonkwo-Onuigbo's professionalism and compassion.

Posted on November 23rd, 2015

Dr. Obi, is a great doctor he is very caring. He treats you as though you are part of his family.

Best Neurologist ever!!!!

Posted on April 15th, 2015

Dr obi is a god send. I showed up in total panic, he admitted me to tend hospital immediately and by 8 pm I had an MRI with and without contrast and a spinal tap. Was medicated and already on the roD to recovery. I have been here for 4 days and he. He is in on me everyday and sits down and answers All of my questions, no matter how dumb. I got really lucky with him.

AVOID..!!!

Posted on March 13th, 2013

If I could give this So called Dr no stars I would STAY AWAY..my mother clearly had a stroke...which we learned when we went to another Real Neurologist..all he told my mother which is only 46 said to go and visit a psychologist..AVOID at all cost..

If you have nothing else to do and love sitting in doctors offices, this is the place.

Posted on April 13th, 2012

The doctor seems nice so this review shouldn't judge his ability as a doctor, but if you work and have a life this is not the office for you. My appointment experience is 1 1/2 hour wait, cancelled appointment, another wait +1 hour. They have a note by the sign-in asking for patience but thats no excuse.. no one should have to wait this long. Don't expect to be here for just an hour or so. If you work dont expect to get back to work in time.. and be ready to change appointments last minute.

Posted on May 2nd, 2011

Excellent Neurologist

Dr. Obi Okonkow-Onguibo, MD -- Neurologist

Posted on December 3rd, 2010

Nice enough individual. Heavy accent (Dominican Republic) makes it a bit hard to communicate clearly, especially over the phone. Does not always respond to specific questions. Unclear about the Dr.'s diagnoses.

Posted on October 24th, 2017