A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Obiajulu Ezenwabachili:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Obiajulu Ezenwabachili is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Obiajulu Ezenwabachili, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Ezenwabachili graduated from Rostov State Medical University.
Dr. Ezenwabachili has 17 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Fort Bend Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Obiajulu Cletus Ezenwabachili MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Obiajulu C. Ezenwabachili practice?
- Dr. Obiajulu Ezenwabachili has 2 office locations.
Dr. Obiajulu Ezenwabachili practices Internal Medicine near Houston, TX.
See Houston Internists.