A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Obiajulu Ezenwabachili:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Obiajulu Ezenwabachili is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Obiajulu Ezenwabachili, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ezenwabachili graduated from Rostov State Medical University.
Dr. Ezenwabachili has 17 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Fort Bend Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ezenwabachili accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 3 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Humana - 20 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Obiajulu C. Ezenwabachili practice?
Dr. Obiajulu Ezenwabachili practices Internal Medicine near Houston, TX.
See Houston Internists.