A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Obiefuna Okoli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Obiefuna Okoli is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Obiefuna Okoli, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
Education & Awards
Dr. Okoli graduated from University Of Nigeria, Enugu.
Dr. Okoli has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mountain View Regional Medical Center
- Memorial Medical Center Inc
- Srikanth Ramachandruni MD dba Rishi and Sr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Obiefuna Chidozie Okoli MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Obiefuna C. Okoli practice?
- Dr. Obiefuna Okoli has 1 office location.
Dr. Obiefuna Okoli practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Las Cruces, NM.
See Las Cruces Internists and Las Cruces Infectious Disease Doctors.