A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Obinna Maduka:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Obinna Maduka is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Obinna Maduka, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Maduka graduated from University Of Nigeria, Enugu. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Maduka has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Windham Comm Memorial Hospital & Hatch Hospital
- Mercy Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Maduka accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 23 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Anthem - 17 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Americhoice - 3 plans
- Community Health Network of Connecticut - 4 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 13 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Obinna I. Maduka practice?
Dr. Obinna Maduka practices Pediatrics near North Windham, CT.
See North Windham Pediatricians.