A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Obinna Moneme:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Obinna Moneme is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Obinna Moneme, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Moneme graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Moneme has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Riverside Methodist Hospital
- The Ohio State University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Obinna I Moneme MD is a male Neurologist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Obinna I. Moneme practice?
- Dr. Obinna Moneme has 4 office locations.
Dr. Obinna Moneme practices Neurology near Columbus, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Circleville, OH.
See Columbus Neurologists.