Dr. Obinna Moneme MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

May 6th, 2013
A through caring Dr.
Dr. Moneme was very concerned about my overall problem. He did several tests in the office, and explained to me what was going on and order the proper outpatient tests. This Dr. is wonderful and I am not sure why other reviews are not as high as mine.

February 1st, 2012
Trigeminal Neuralgia
I suffer from TN and was seeing another doctor at Neurological Assoc. That doctor left the practice so I was schedule to see Dr. Moneme to get my medication adjusted because I was having more pain. It took 3 weeks to get the appointment. I got off on the wrong exit and took a wrong turn and got lost. My appointment was at 1 pm I called the office at 1:05 and told them I would be there in 5 or 6 minutes and they said no problem,I arrived at the front desk at 1:12. Dr. Moneme said he would not see me because he has a 10 minute late policy. I left there in tears and still in pain and now I am in the process of getting another referral from my GP doctor to see another Neurologist. There were no other patients in the waiting room and I was the first patient after lunch for him. He could have shortened my appointment and just change my medication, because thats all he really can do for TN. Very unprofessional an unsympathetic Doctor. Very poor communication between staff and doctors.